Time to get serious!

Might be nice to have the next day with this carb free noodles and some soy sauce mmmmm god!!!

Me too, I love my veg! You'd never thing it the size in me ;-)

I think would make a lovely snack. Very tasty and completely guilt free! X

I was rather impressed with the fillets :) only downside is that (as lyn said) the allowance is most of the pack!! I had 4, but actually got the weight wrong, should actually be more like 5-5 and a half and there's only 6 in a pack!!

Okay so ive just had my tea and I have stomach pains ive eaten so much quorn haha. When will I learn I don't even enjoy being this full! Also hun I wanted to let you know after my first step 3 week I still lost 1.5lbs tonight... I definitely think you should move up a step fully :)! I must look out for these quorn fillets. The only ones I've seen have had other ingredients in them too. X

Did u order the laptop!

Get ur arse into gear ria! We have 10.5lb to shift the stick will be making an appearance! :p xxx

Noooo, still haven't assessed this months bills yet :-( ill keep thinking about it....

Hmph, I know! Tomorrow morning I will have a holiday incentive, and plenty of clothes that can't afford a holiday gain so need to get a reasonable deficit quick smart to create an equilibrium, don't want the situation I had last time where my dress wouldn't do up anymore!

Noooo, still haven't assessed this months bills yet :-( ill keep thinking about it....

Hmph, I know! Tomorrow morning I will have a holiday incentive, and plenty of clothes that can't afford a holiday gain so need to get a reasonable deficit quick smart to create an equilibrium, don't want the situation I had last time where my dress wouldn't do up anymore!

Ur booking tmz?? :))))

Is the black dress u got for your signature photo?

You can do this!!!!!!

Xx

Ur booking tmz?? :))))

Is the black dress u got for your signature photo?

You can do this!!!!!!

Xx

Yeah if all goes to plan!! Bit worried, the anticipation is killing me, it better happen!! Website is arsing around right now, but from what I can see its Half been updated and half not which could explain it.

Ah good question.... I have about 4 black dresses, big dilemma! Maybe ill try a photo on each one!

My tummy really hurts right now, like as if I just did a whole lotta sit ups, must be t.o.m, wonder what my cwpcs scales will say... Might be interesting!

Yeah if all goes to plan!! Bit worried, the anticipation is killing me, it better happen!! Website is arsing around right now, but from what I can see its Half been updated and half not which could explain it.

Ah good question.... I have about 4 black dresses, big dilemma! Maybe ill try a photo on each one!

My tummy really hurts right now, like as if I just did a whole lotta sit ups, must be t.o.m, wonder what my cwpcs scales will say... Might be interesting!

I hope it's sorted!!! Lol maybe will b fully updated by tomorrow???

Yes pics would be good!

Must be totm ria! Wonder will it be good because your scales always contradict each other lol

I hope it's sorted!!! Lol maybe will b fully updated by tomorrow???

Yes pics would be good!

Must be totm ria! Wonder will it be good because your scales always contradict each other lol

Yup! Busy morning, she said she'll book as soon as the office opens, I have docs at 10 then into work, hopefully with a holiday in tow! Potentially might get antibiotics from the docs to throw into the mix, that'll be fun, but saying that, that is the favourable option, think I have a cyst on a gland and I'm petrified they might wanna take a scalpel to it! Too much reading on the Internet resulting in fear!!

Lord knows... I hope it's good, makes it easier when explaining what the hell I've been doing this week!

Ugh, now my tummys having a gurgle fest!

Yup! Busy morning, she said she'll book as soon as the office opens, I have docs at 10 then into work, hopefully with a holiday in tow! Potentially might get antibiotics from the docs to throw into the mix, that'll be fun, but saying that, that is the favourable option, think I have a cyst on a gland and I'm petrified they might wanna take a scalpel to it! Too much reading on the Internet resulting in fear!!

Lord knows... I hope it's good, makes it easier when explaining what the hell I've been doing this week!

Ugh, now my tummys having a gurgle fest!

Don't ever google before a docs app!!!

Hopefully you know before work?? Will she txt? It email??

Think positively!! I'm sure all will be ok :)

Hate when tummy gurgles at bed! Makes you wanna have toast or something lol

Xxx

Don't ever google before a docs app!!!

Hopefully you know before work?? Will she txt? It email??

Think positively!! I'm sure all will be ok :)

Hate when tummy gurgles at bed! Makes you wanna have toast or something lol

Xxx

I know I know!!

Yeah, so she'll what's app me the booking ref as soon as she's done :)

Woke up to this on MFP, I work with this guy, and he's said it to me before (the one who tried to feed me buttons!) but it is NOT a good time to piss me off, now I have to try my utmost best not to give him a mouthful at work today, my immediate response being "well I think you should F off"

image-3221398839.jpg

I don't really feel the need to explain to him a out the steps etc, but grrr! I think I have already told him to keep his opinion to himself once before back in the early days grrrr.

Lovely to wake up to.
i agree I would want to tell him to f#ck off too but the proof is in the pudding as they say.

just ignore and if persists just stay calm and ask him to explain to you why your weight is so important to him? And make him answer, you may have to be rude to get your point across but just stay in control.
you are a grown adult and if you choose to do this then that's your business and no one else's.

But have to say in all fairness if was me I would have to say f#ck off ;-)

the haters will always hate! X

What a d#ck! I would give him a ball chewing.

Say nah I really quite fancy being at least 2 stone under weight because its so freekin fun!!!

Bloody arse!!

Reckon this dude should meet my stick haha

Hope docs goes okay and you let us know when holiday is booked

Xxx

Back