Time to get serious!

What a d#ck! I would give him a ball chewing.

Say nah I really quite fancy being at least 2 stone under weight because its so freekin fun!!!

Bloody arse!!

Reckon this dude should meet my stick haha

Hope docs goes okay and you let us know when holiday is booked

Xxx

Oh yes, the stick is the best solution!! So sick of people sticking their noses in! They never told me to stop earring when I was obese so why do they think its ok now lol.

Oh yes, cos I'm not gonna stop til I'm a skeleton (really?!) - why is it ok for other people to be a size 10, but not for me to try and get there?! Those size 10 jeans were still way off from meeting in the middle!

Thanks hun, will report back later....xx

Oh yes, the stick is the best solution!! So sick of people sticking their noses in! They never told me to stop earring when I was obese so why do they think its ok now lol.

Oh yes, cos I'm not gonna stop til I'm a skeleton (really?!) - why is it ok for other people to be a size 10, but not for me to try and get there?! Those size 10 jeans were still way off from meeting in the middle!

Thanks hun, will report back later....xx

I came up against exactly the same from some people at work. Id be sitting next to a girl who is like a size 6-8 and im getting told off for going 'too far'. Yeah hold on mate im litrally just into a healthy bmi and this girl beside me probably is too slim but your not having a go at her.

I also had a girl at work start CD then in her first week started having panic attacks... something shes suffered since she was young. I had someone full on shouting at me in the office saying this is your ****ing diet. Oh my god makes me furious even thinking about it haha

I know right and what annoys me more is people like that would have probably slagged me off behind my back for being fat before... no pleasing some folk!

Never happy! Especially when people have struggled with their weight they should understand but they turn the quickest. It's not like we chose the easy option because its bloody hard! Xx

Lovely to wake up to.
i agree I would want to tell him to f#ck off too but the proof is in the pudding as they say.

just ignore and if persists just stay calm and ask him to explain to you why your weight is so important to him? And make him answer, you may have to be rude to get your point across but just stay in control.
you are a grown adult and if you choose to do this then that's your business and no one else's.

But have to say in all fairness if was me I would have to say f#ck off ;-)

the haters will always hate! X

Got let off, my boss told me to work at home after the docs, so that man will be escaping my wrath for the day....lucky for him!

I came up against exactly the same from some people at work. Id be sitting next to a girl who is like a size 6-8 and im getting told off for going 'too far'. Yeah hold on mate im litrally just into a healthy bmi and this girl beside me probably is too slim but your not having a go at her.

I also had a girl at work start CD then in her first week started having panic attacks... something shes suffered since she was young. I had someone full on shouting at me in the office saying this is your ****ing diet. Oh my god makes me furious even thinking about it haha

grrr, just grrr!

I dont understand. What gives some people the right to say what you decide to do in the first place. Most probably they talk about us behind our back cos we're fat and then when they see you are taking control and doing something and god forbid looking good, they think they're doing you a favour by commenting, not knowing the half of it.

Totally! In all fairness he does tell me I'm looking good (and no, not in that way, he bats for the other side) BUT i'd rather he said nothing if it's gonna come with the "stop now" comment!

Right - DOCs done! given antibiotics but told its unlikely to work, so have booked into see a GP next week to get a referral to be "lanced" OUCH! please work antibiotics!!!

Holiday FINALLY booked! 17 days to go!

Then get to work from home the rest of the day, which is a result as it means I can have a decent lunch - falafel and courgette - yeah I made the falafel then realised I had no idea what to have with it, hence the random combo.

Not sure about chickpeas though, put it into MFP and the carb factor was horrendous!! but hey, they're on the list! After my banging head this morning I'm prob completely out of ketosis already anyhow!

Right - DOCs done! given antibiotics but told its unlikely to work, so have booked into see a GP next week to get a referral to be "lanced" OUCH! please work antibiotics!!!

Then get to work from home the rest of the day, which is a result as it means I can have a decent lunch - falafel and courgette - yeah I made the falafel then realised I had no idea what to have with it, hence the random combo.

Not sure about chickpeas though, put it into MFP and the carb factor was horrendous!! but hey, they're on the list! After my banging head this morning I'm prob completely out of ketosis already anyhow!

Yaaaay holiday!!!

Yay!!!! Home from work!!!!

As long as you are sticking to the list your fine.

:) xxxxx

Your holiday has came at the best time hun... thats what happened for me I was 7.5lbs off goal went on holiday (unsure of holiday gain as I wasnt weighed on return) but them bam I had another step 1 week loss after getting back on it... which I was surprised at actually. But that then meant I was only 1.5 off goal sooo even if you do put a little on finger crossed for a big returning loss :) and of course an amazing holiday

Just realised!! How will I cope with you gone??

And how long are you away lol I think il be on holiday not long after your return! 17 days lucky duck!!

Will b just what you need :)

Xxx

Your holiday has came at the best time hun... thats what happened for me I was 7.5lbs off goal went on holiday (unsure of holiday gain as I wasnt weighed on return) but them bam I had another step 1 week loss after getting back on it... which I was surprised at actually. But that then meant I was only 1.5 off goal sooo even if you do put a little on finger crossed for a big returning loss :) and of course an amazing holiday

That's what I'm hoping for, my CWPC said it might be an idea to do a week of SS when I get back to shift it - which I am totally doing, and then hopefully I might get something like a week 1 loss again and all will be fab.... Last time I gained 7 on holiday then lost 8.5 the week after I got back, so would be happy with something like that!

As long as I don't gain so much my clothes get tight whilst i'm away - i tend to hold a bit of water in the heat too :-(

Back