Time to get serious!

Lol you are addicted!!! And yes a loss is a loss ur doing fab!!

Was cleaning my kitchen cupboards and oven and fridge this morning so not been out in the sun lol I'm a hermit when the suns out usually from fear of burning haha

Yes keep ur product for a snack lol snacks are good :)

Let me know how ur meeting goes and yes!! Go swimming lol ul feel amazing after

Xxxx

I actually am!!!

According to my CWPCs scales I maintained! Pah, at least I've not gained, there's still no blot on my copy book just yet.

It's the kick up the ass I need, tomorrow for a whole week I'm going 100% step 2, I will be weighing measuring and nothing that isn't in that book will be passing these lips!!

(She says whilst munching on pecan nuts)

I actually am!!!

According to my CWPCs scales I maintained! Pah, at least I've not gained, there's still no blot on my copy book just yet.

It's the kick up the ass I need, tomorrow for a whole week I'm going 100% step 2, I will be weighing measuring and nothing that isn't in that book will be passing these lips!!

(She says whilst munching on pecan nuts)

The scales are nvr in sync good news on yours is bad news on his and the same the other way round. Don't worry too much about that.

Glad your going to do 100% step 2 pecan muncher :p

Xxx

Grrr... Didn't stop at the pecans! Raided the chocs again, how did that box sit under my bed 6months without me touching anything then boom.. Twice in 4 days... I'm gonna still blame the antibiotics, 2 more left for tomorrow then back to normal (ish, they didn't work!) its gotta be them, its the only thing that changed this week! all food planned for tomorrow though and boxed up in tubs, here's the plan...

B: 250g Greek yog with shake mixed in
L: 40g cucumber, 40g little gem, 1g chives, 150g cottage cheese
S: shake
D: shake or mousse
S: 150g cottage cheese

So, only having 300g cottage cheese instead of 325 since it makes more sense as it comes in 600g pots. Also splitting it in 2 - Half for lunch with chives and salad, half as a snack later.

Ironically even though I will be lacking 25g I cottage cheese it still takes me over 810cals coming in at 831, saying that if I don't have the mousse it'll be 813.

Ugh, feel crap after the choc, gonna feel worse if I knock myself outta ketosis again (that's if I even made it back in!)

Night all, tomorrow is a new day!

Grrr... Didn't stop at the pecans! Raided the chocs again, how did that box sit under my bed 6months without me touching anything then boom.. Twice in 4 days... I'm gonna still blame the antibiotics, 2 more left for tomorrow then back to normal (ish, they didn't work!) its gotta be them, its the only thing that changed this week! all food planned for tomorrow though and boxed up in tubs, here's the plan...

B: 250g Greek yog with shake mixed in
L: 40g cucumber, 40g little gem, 1g chives, 150g cottage cheese
S: shake
D: shake or mousse
S: 150g cottage cheese

So, only having 300g cottage cheese instead of 325 since it makes more sense as it comes in 600g pots. Also splitting it in 2 - Half for lunch with chives and salad, half as a snack later.

Ironically even though I will be lacking 25g I cottage cheese it still takes me over 810cals coming in at 831, saying that if I don't have the mousse it'll be 813.

Ugh, feel crap after the choc, gonna feel worse if I knock myself outta ketosis again (that's if I even made it back in!)

Night all, tomorrow is a new day!

Don't stress too much and get rid of them chocs!!

Hopefully when u finish antibiotics ul feel better.

Good planning everything for tmz. Here's to a great week :)

Nanight :) sleep well xx

So im pretty mad. All week my step 3 meals days have been putting me around 1200ckal step 3 is meant to be 1000kcal. Ive stuck to it by the letter, maybe 1 extra apple here and there but I still managed to stay the same. Whats bothering me isnt the fact that I didn't loose cause im at goal but if I can maintain on step 3 how on earth am going to manage to maintain on step 6 with the increased calories... and if step 3 is like 200kcal Overthinkingit what its meant to be does that mean the other steps are too? Im really confused as I thought the steps were meant to teach you to how to eat better but at the minute there not. it might be time to head off to slimming world.

Had a terrible week... ended up homeless lol thank god for good friends... and spare rooms!! And ehh I might have ate a chinese last night... ooops!!

I think it'll hopefully settle down as your body adjusts. So it'll go hey, more cals, I'll maintain but then after a while will settle into the 1200 cals and you might lose again, then you'll move up another step and off you go again?? But slowly that way you'll get to step 6... does that make any sense? All I know is that when going up cals the body needs time to adjust and settle. Also, maybe there have been changes in your shape that haven't shown on the scale? Don't lose heart hon x

Don't stress too much and get rid of them chocs!!

Hopefully when u finish antibiotics ul feel better.

Good planning everything for tmz. Here's to a great week :)

Nanight :) sleep well xx

I think I'll just put them right under my bed where I have to lift the mattress to get to them, that's should do the trick. Basically over the past few months I've never said no to any chocs or suchlike in the office, Easter etc, I just took them and put them in a box! I just have to remember its not a binge box!

So im pretty mad. All week my step 3 meals days have been putting me around 1200ckal step 3 is meant to be 1000kcal. Ive stuck to it by the letter, maybe 1 extra apple here and there but I still managed to stay the same. Whats bothering me isnt the fact that I didn't loose cause im at goal but if I can maintain on step 3 how on earth am going to manage to maintain on step 6 with the increased calories... and if step 3 is like 200kcal Overthinkingit what its meant to be does that mean the other steps are too? Im really confused as I thought the steps were meant to teach you to how to eat better but at the minute there not. it might be time to head off to slimming world.

Had a terrible week... ended up homeless lol thank god for good friends... and spare rooms!! And ehh I might have ate a chinese last night... ooops!!

yeah tell me about it, the calorie point in the book never seems to match even if you do follow! And I'm the same, I was asking my CWPC last night that if I am maintaining now at 810(ish) what hope is there for the future, then he said about doing more exercise to create more of a calorie defecit as i move up the steps but then I went off on a tangent about a calorie not being a calorie - ie calories in not necessesarily being balanced by equal calories burned by excercise and the other arguments put forward in the book I am reading, and never really got to a conclusion!

Oh that sucks! hope you're ok? don't blame you on the chinese!

xx

I think it'll hopefully settle down as your body adjusts. So it'll go hey, more cals, I'll maintain but then after a while will settle into the 1200 cals and you might lose again, then you'll move up another step and off you go again?? But slowly that way you'll get to step 6... does that make any sense? All I know is that when going up cals the body needs time to adjust and settle. Also, maybe there have been changes in your shape that haven't shown on the scale? Don't lose heart hon x

That does kinda make sense, my CWPC said that i'll be better off spending a few weeks on each step as it makes it more sustainable rather than the minimums

x

Every day till then will help though, especially with how you're feeling. And then you can enjoy the buffet feeling good that you've done well leading up to it! I always find how I feel about myself colours everything, and how I feel is linked to how well or not well I've managed my food.

So Rana is over here? Does he live in the uk? Sorry for all the questions hon but I'm not clued up with the whole story, plus I like to ask questions ;) x

Every day till then will help though, especially with how you're feeling. And then you can enjoy the buffet feeling good that you've done well leading up to it! I always find how I feel about myself colours everything, and how I feel is linked to how well or not well I've managed my food.

So Rana is over here? Does he live in the uk? Sorry for all the questions hon but I'm not clued up with the whole story, plus I like to ask questions ;) x

Grr dodgy Internet connection lost my last reply

I totally agree! Went for some retail therapy in my lunch break so my mood was lifted tremendously after that, and even though I left work 30mins later (because of someone else arsing around) and it therefore took me almost 2 hours to het home, I'm still feeling pretty good, also knowing I haven't deviated off of plan today makes me feel good!

I have to be extra good now anyway since the dress I bought today wont be very forgiving to any weight gain!

So Rana works on a cruise ship, 9 month on 3 months off contracts, going home to India for
The 3 months, the ship is currently based from Southampton so I see him every 1-2weeks when it's docked. I blogged about it all from quite early on so if you're bored take a look at www.meandindia.com I've neglected the blog a bit this year but I will hopefully get to update it a bit whilst I'm away!

So, just got home, fed the dogs, gonna eat my remaining cottage cheese and have a shakeout mousse :)

Horizontal strips...no longer a nono.... My new dress....

image-1505090264.jpg

Back