Time to get serious!

I'm happy too say im not continuing with cambridge and am going back onto healthy eating and fitness as I lost 7lb doing that the week before cambridge and have only lost 3 lb the cambridge way, good luck too you all :) will keep you up to date with how the weight loss goes, thank you for support etc and ria keep up the good work your doing amazing xx

ria.. where you at girl? how have you been doing x

p.s. im updating my diary if you fancy a read.. link's in my signature. xx

I'm here, just been mega busy, 2 and a bit days off of plan, kept under 2000cals quite easy though which is good news for maintenance. Apart from yesterday at Cookery school which was almost 4000!!! Ridiculous, I'm not sure the food was even worth it!

I'll check out your diary, can't see signatures on here but think I have subscribed!

Just back from my cwpc, only lost 400g and not seen him for almost two weeks, he couldn't understand, and I was pissed since I had been 100% apart from the last couple of days, I really needed the loo the so hopefully next week that'll add to the loss lol.

Hey Ho, never mind, back on it now for another 2 weeks :)

The last couple of days you'll have put a lot on in terms of glycogen, but not real fat. After a few days that will settle and you'll get your truer weight. I think sometimes eating can jump start the losses again because it gives your metabolism a boost.

It does get harder to stay motivated when you're closer to goal I think, if you don't look in the mirror and hate what you see it's easier to be complacent. I'm going to shoot for a higher bar than 'not hating' this time, and go for full out 'liking'. I nearly typed 'loving' then, but got a sudden shot of reality before I did :p

The last couple of days you'll have put a lot on in terms of glycogen, but not real fat. After a few days that will settle and you'll get your truer weight. I think sometimes eating can jump start the losses again because it gives your metabolism a boost.

It does get harder to stay motivated when you're closer to goal I think, if you don't look in the mirror and hate what you see it's easier to be complacent. I'm going to shoot for a higher bar than 'not hating' this time, and go for full out 'liking'. I nearly typed 'loving' then, but got a sudden shot of reality before I did :p

True, but I've never gained that much in a couple of days, the only other thing I can think of is sheer mass, I don't remember it being that much to eat but (tmi) I've been to the toilet a rather lot more than usual so it's still coming out! It'd coming off fairly quickly anyhow and should hopefully be back to where I was in a day or so.

Oh your will love! Trust me, in June I really liked what I saw in the mirror - with clothes on lol (we can't win them all hey) but it'll hapoen

Xx

So have been back on plan since Wednesday, doing OK, think I might manage a 3 a pack day today! Almost went for some chicken and broccoli earlier but then realised I couldn't be bothered - couldn't even be bothered to cook up a s&s spicey spaghetti, lacking enthusiasm!

Saw my cwpc the other night who couldn't understand my lack of loss considering I was 100% until mon/Tues, but hey it'll be fine on his scales next week!

So tired, been constant traffic this week, late to work, late home, pretty exhausting, tfi Friday!

X

hey ria how are you?
having a relaxing weekend at least??

xx

Hey hun,

Alas no, busy looking after my nana yesterday who is unwell, meanwhile today has been catching up on tidying, ironing, ebaying and shredding 10 years worth of bank statements and credit card bills!

maybe I am incapable of stopping, as can't help but always find something that needs doing!

x

So today I am struggling big style, I have now had 2 cwp shakes, a s&s bar, a pack of quorn chicken slices and 200ml skimmed milk (in my shake).

Feeling a bit better for the shake with the milk as i realised my carbs were low compared to normal which might have explained me feeling a bit lethargic most of today, but I'm not gonna lie, I could really eat something else, but if i did would i feel any better? probably not!

struggle with water when i'm at home too. I know i'll be fine tues when I'm back in the office tho, maybe that's the key? I'm more active when I'm at home, my fitbit steps are usually doubled, and i'm usually starving - maybe its the weekend/the day I work from home that I need to eat a bit more -ss+ or step 2 maybe?

Can someone remind me if you stay in ketosis in step 2? Or even if someone reminds me if I stayed in ketosis on step 2? time to plough back though the diary again me thinks!

Hi all hop your doing well, week off cambridge and. A loss of 4.5lb could get used too this :) hope everyone is really well and getting. On okay with there diets x

Wow thats awesome, what diet are you doing again?

Im just eating healthy and doing a bit of exercise when I can, feels so much better being able too eat On a normal day I'll have Special K for breakfast or whole meal toast, lunch usually pitta breads with salad ham and light phillidelphia then tea time I just have what everyone else is having as long as it's not full of fat usually homemade meals like shepherds pie or a roast etc. feel really healthy and have so much more energy then what I did on cwp And I can drink whatever I want which is really nice lol The weight will come off remember the smaller you are the harder it is too loose I'd love too be at your weight ria x

Happens to me at times n its frustrating as nething bt stick with it hun :) xx

It's just mean, all the effort we put in it's not fair really!

I've gained a 1lb since Friday so I am right there with you on the unimpressed front!!!

Just keep at it :)

We will get there xxxx

It's so ridiculous though isn't it!! evil scales, wish we didn't put so much onto them, but I guess they're just a good guide right!

Im just eating healthy and doing a bit of exercise when I can, feels so much better being able too eat On a normal day I'll have Special K for breakfast or whole meal toast, lunch usually pitta breads with salad ham and light phillidelphia then tea time I just have what everyone else is having as long as it's not full of fat usually homemade meals like shepherds pie or a roast etc. feel really healthy and have so much more energy then what I did on cwp And I can drink whatever I want which is really nice lol The weight will come off remember the smaller you are the harder it is too loose I'd love too be at your weight ria x

I loved being this weight before, it's just that I got to less, and I still don't feel like I'm making progress until I'm back there I guess :-/

Sounds good though, you must only be having about 1000cals or less?

x

So today is SS+ as I made my shake with milk for lunch, so 2 cambridge shakes, 200ml milk and a s&s maple bar today so far.

Today is a general stuggle, emails in my inbox making me angry/frustrated when actually that's just my job - big alarms that it's time to move on!

Oh well, another application is in.... one day it will be the one!!

Need to write my Annual review - was a plan for first thing but was completely bogged down in email, wish i had ignored them and continued with my original plan as it's certainly not an afternoon Job!!

Back