Time to get serious!

I wouldn't worry overly about your little break. The diet isn't forever so at some point we have to eat real food and any practice at doing that without going crazy is good!

Even when you do go crazy, it's part of the learning process.

Hey sounds like you are doing well :)

Pleased to hear you got to see your other half on Valentine's... These situations always seem to pop up to try and knock us of course!

I find the less you have to lose the harder it becomes, but stick with it as you're heading in the right direction!

Good idea not to weigh so often, we often get too caught up on the numbers!

Yeah but you know what, I don't feel off course, and this is mega progress, it's probably the first time i've come off plan, not been too bad, then hopped straight back on without issue, and it was totally worth it too!

You're right in it being harder, another reason for the scale ban, the slowed losses are way too de-motivating!

I wouldn't worry overly about your little break. The diet isn't forever so at some point we have to eat real food and any practice at doing that without going crazy is good!

Even when you do go crazy, it's part of the learning process.

V true, and I didn't go crazy! YAY, ok I had ice cream and some choc, but I wasn't stuffing it in because i didn't know when I'd get my next "fix" which I have done waaay too many times in the past!

That's fab, you'll be fine, if you've put on it'll come off again soon enough, you're good at losing weight!

Hello lovelies.

Thought I would check in.

All is fine over here, been good all week and half the time there has been brownies/tiffin/cakes/sweets on my desk! The girl I sit next to is a bit if a feeder and one of those envious ones who eats all the bad things In Quantity but remains her lovely figured self!

Struggling with having meals lately so have been having shakes and milk, might be a bit under the weather maybe, there is a lot of stress flying around, most is turning out well But stress none the less, good news however is I got a new job!

Not much else going on, just trying to stay focused until I come off plan on Thurs next week

X

Congratulations on the job that's great news! Do you have to travel far? Are you gonna be doing the same kind of work or is it a total career change?,xx

Hi hun!

Free listing on eBay this weekend!

Thanks, same company but I will work in London 2 days a week so I'll only have to drive 20mins to the station 2 days instead of over one and a half hours to the office - will be there 3 days too but with plans to work from home one once I know the job, so travel will hopefully be easier for me.

Newish role... It's still got a lot of the marketing and stuff I currently do, but I also get to foray into publications, website management and social media which is mega cool!

X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So struggling a bit lately, can't really bring myself to eat solids! The thought of anything more than a shake bothers me, I have no idea what this is all about but I'm certain there's some sort of psychologal reason, perhaps it's fear of not having a good result when I eventually weigh in (which is next Thursday now) I don't know, or maybe fear I need to cover off the set back my days off next week will bring?

I'm still getting 4 packs and some milk so getting what I need. Just being a funny bugger about it!

Or maybe its just that I realise if I don't hit this on the head soon it'll never happen!

Who knows hey! Well whatever It is isn't doing any harm, do let's just pray for a good number next week, I think it'll actually be precisely 1 month since I last weighed!

X

Morning all!

I had some funny nightmares last night, one was that I got confused and ate on wednesday night rather then thursday when I'm having a few days off, in my dream I was eating normally and just totally didn't realise and was gutted because I hadn't weighed yet!

I also dreamed our kakariki (bird) came for a walk with the dogs and we forgot about her and left her in the car - v random!

Went to sainsburys last night, went saturday too, but the one near work has WAY more clothes, so went to take advantage of the 25% off, ended up raiding the sales racks - Love that there's so much choice in smaller sizes, never used to bother before! so ended up with a shirt and a beach tunic which i'll just wear with a vest and trousers - were £20 and £18 but with sale price + 25% off got them for £7.50 and £7.75! Bargain! I got some of their yoga pants (? they're not called that but they look like that) as well for slobbing around in, but they're so nice i prob would leave the house in them - size 10 (!) they are stretchy but hey, its still a win! Got some more pants too, not that anyone wants to know, I used to like the asda ones but the sainsburys ones are far superior! Oh and some leggings cos I like their "luxury" ones, but seems everyone else does as they only had them in an 8 - haven't tried them on but fingers crossed i'll squeeze them on!

So...weigh in in two days, hoping for good things, if not, i'm not gonna lie, I'll be mega annoyed!!

x

Hope weigh in went well and you're feeling good :) xx

Subscribing as we had the same starting weight and are at a similar stage in the weight loss process. :)

Great diary, hope the weigh in went well! x

Hi everyone.

Thought I'd roll up and check in... So... Life has been pretty crazy, I'm completely out of routine (and comfort zone) right now, and this won't change for a little while.

I can't even remember what my weigh in was but with my original plans and then coming down with a nasty energy sapping virus I ended up being off plan for 6 days not being particularly careful!.

I've been back on plan since with a 2(was supposed to be 1)day break. And doing ok for now.

I am starting my new job next week, and it involves restaurants, so, I'm gonna have to be a bit flexible as eating out will occasionally be a requirement, so will be doing what I can with packs, then having the odd meal (trying meal, not whole day) off and just plodding along.

It's 30 days until my mini cruise and need to be back into my summer dresses without spanx, so if I can rid myself of a stone between now and then I would be over the moon, I'm not comfortable hovering around 11st as most of my clothes are for a 10-10.5 stone person and some aren't too flattering right now!

Taking each day as it comes, keeping positive in what is a challenging time, I will get there!

X

Oh my, days like this are the worst, I'm plodding along, I have things to do, I am doing them, but they aren't motivating or challenging me, - I think I'm far less tolerant of my daily hum-drum now I know there's only a few more days left of it...and of course my default for when my brain isn't being worked enough...."oh what can i eat?"!

...I'm not, but at 10.30 I was already counting down until my second shake, these shakes, which aren't exciting either, have somehow become the highlight of my day today!

it's horrible outside too.... was kinda hoping for some jolly sunshine!

Hi crazy, subscribing to your diary. You've done amazing so far with your weightloss hope you can find your mojo again. We are similar in weight now and reading your diary is making me think about heading back over to Cambridge to get this last stone and half off....hmmm. I know it works but it made me think of food all the time. Anyway good luck with getting comfortable again I your clothes, I so know that feeling and it's the worst.

Hi lovelies, been a bit AWOL again, been on and off plan like a yoyo, 2 off 2 on etc etc, been back on since sun so 4 days but I have a welcome meal tomorrow with my new bosses at a nice restaurant so will be off plan for that. But countdown to my mini cruise now and need to fit in my dresses (confortably ) by good Friday so hopefully that will keep me focused.

Can't believe I'm still dragging this on tho.. It's costing me a bloody fortune, if it weren't for my addiction to choc Cambridge shakes I'd have jumped to slim and save already but I just can't live without them!

Hey ho... I'm still slimmer than I was!

hellloooooo Just catching up with you. So much has happened since I was away. I was thinking this the other day with the money. Sometimes I can't face saying to my CDC I don't need anything. Os I end up using products and eating. Making things worse. The plan is to not do that tonight.
But I'm on two products a day. That works out at £28 a week, plus all the other food that I keep throwing in my mouth. I have to get the bus a lot these days. Long story about time sharing my car. Its costing me a fortune to keep buying things to get change for the bus, but its not that. It's what I buy and eat with the exuse of getting change.

I don't like the choc shakes. ... blugh! Just now I'm sticking to toffee bars and mushrooms soups lol that's it, with the odd yogurt bar lol

You can do it, you know you can. Lets get this done :D :D :D slimmer than you were is good. you did that. You really can keep going.
You know what trips you up. so sure there is ways around it. Always keep healthy snacks with you? plan a week in advance.

try your dress on? keep looking at it to remind you?

How is this week going?

Oh heyyy....

Right, hello!

I've been on holiday, and made thinks a whole lot worse, of my reasonably new wardrobe I now have only a handful of items that fit me (ooops) and I'm back at the weight I was last march (eeeeek) with now a whole 2 and a half stone to loose until goal (double oops).

So, I'm back, I'm gonna say it (I'm not entirely sure if i believe it - but i'll get there) This is it now.

My plan is to be 100% for about 3 months....however my job does involve the odd restaurant inspection so I will have to make an allowance for the odd day after the worried look on my boss's face when i just told her I'm back on plan. - but the odd meal off doesn't kill it if that is all it is - I will have to keep it reasonably low carb and hope for the best!

I'm off for a colonic this afternoon to clear away all that holiday nastiness, and I've had one shake so far today (just) since I'm just not that hungry after the holiday madness, I still have indigestion from the overindulgence!

I won't lie, I am annoyed at myself, but we live and learn, and the last few months I basically couldn't cope without food, now however, I'm really quite happy to go without, I hoped the holiday would draw a line, chill me out, relive the stress (which is the main cause of my eating). it didn't, and you know what, it's time to get over it and just deal with it.

I don't like what I see in the mirror and have lost all of my confidence, it's scary how quickly that can happen.

I guess where i was comfortable It was easier to mess up, but now I feel "fat" again, i once again have a cause and focus - sad that it comes to that though!

So, I will try my best to keep in touch and post on here again!

Ria (12st2.8lbs)

Back