time to knuckle down.....

Sunday's are my worse day, just so tired, and the extra shifts just keep on coming. 4am start tomorrow for 2 shifts on what is normally my day off, extra do do on tuesday and wednesday. But, I am hoping that I will not be as tired as I was this last week.

today.

bacon
tinned tomatoes
grapes
apples
boiled eggs
lamb
2 yorkies 5s
potatoes
cabbage
carrots
gravy 1.5s (but only had 1/3 of the made up gravy, so really the syns would be .5)
cheese hex a
prunes hex b
2 cappuccino 7s

went back to bed at 8am after my 4am start, slept till 11.30 then started my second shift at midday. 8am start tomorrow so not so bad but it will be a long day and then Wednesday shifts start at midnight.

today.
bacon
tinned tomatoes
grapes
bananas
cheese hex a
3 x cappuccino 10.5s
joes sausages
potato
mushy peas
onions
gravy 1.5 syns
fry light to fry off the onions

when i make cottage pie later this week, i am going to adapt the Delia Sainsburys recipe off the tv ad. I do sometimes put swede in with the mince, onions and carrots, but i have never had leeks mashed in with the potato, so that will be something new to try. I will omit the grated cheddar tho.

Hello, I am updating diary from work today and I haven't updated it for some days now. I have written down at home what I ate last Friday, Saturday and Sunday, but cannot remember it all.... I lost 0.3kg on Saturday 20/10/2012. Not as much as I would've liked, but it's still a loss... Here's to a better one this week. I will enter food as from yesterday and so far today, and make a point of trying to update more often...

Monday

35g porridge (HeB)
100ml milk; topped with water (HeA)
1 tsp honey - 1 syn
banana
homemade leek & potato soup
muller light yoghurt
2 slices of ham
2 hb eggs
1 bread roll - 6 syns i believe?
drinks: water/tea/coffee(HeA allowance); diet coke

I wasn't really that hungry last night, but I did make a beef chilli for tonight's tea to have with rice.

Tuesday

35g porridge (HeB)
100ml milk (HeA); topped with water
1 tsp honey - 1 syn
banana
leek & potato soup
muller light yoghurt
apple
chilli con carne
rice
drinks: tea/coffee (HeA allowance)/water/diet coke

Hello, firstly well done to mum for her fantastic weightloss this week, and also to date - very proud of her! :D xxx I'm also very pleased with my weightloss during October and since re-start, especially after the gain in the first week. I've still lost 3.7kg (8lbs 2ozs), which for me is great! Here's hoping for a successful November too...

Diary update...

Wednesday

35g porridge oats
100ml milk/100ml water
tsp honey - 1 syn
leek and potato soup
muller yoghurt
banana
apple
pork loin steaks
roast new potatoes in fry light
peas
mini corn on cob
drinks: tea/coffee/water/diet coke

Thursday

2 x boiled eggs
2 x 400g toast
marmite
muller yoghurt (greek) - 0.5syns
homemade leek and potato soup (went to friend's house for lunch)
1 slice bread and butter - syns??
lamb shanks - 3.5syns (from Aldi - they're in a mint and rosemary sauce and they're beautiful)
mashed potato
carrots
broccoli
drinks: tea/coffee/water/diet coke

Friday

35g porridge
100ml milk/100ml water
honey - 1 syn
banana
grapes
muller yoghurt
2 x mugshots
Went to a halloween party at friend's house and there was some buffet food, but I didn't eat a lot of it to be honest - mainly chicken, 3 cocktail sausages, 3 mini scotch eggs 2 small slices of pizza. Probably lots of syns, but as i've kept them relatively low this week I wasn't concerned, plus it didn't affect the loss too much this morning!

Today so far

bacon (no fat)
tinned tomatoes
2 eggs fried in frylight
mushrooms fried in frylight
coffee (milk from HeA allowance)

Off to the cinema with OH tonight to see new Bond flim, Skyfall - can't wait!! Heard good reviews on it already! We will most probably make an evening of it and go for food before the showing which is at 8:30pm (we were lucky to get tickets). After my brekkie this morning, I can't see me having much for lunch as it was a late-ish brekkie, but will have something light, so I'm not starving when we go out for food (which might tempt me to eat something I shouldn't!). Good luck to mum and everyone this week xx

thankyou daughter x. u have also done well this week and overall for the month, Don't forget slowly, slowly catchy monkey. I think you are the slow and steady type, so don't worry about small numbers, they soon mount up to be big ones. xx

:jelous: :jelous: :jelous: @ skyfall

happy with my 3 pound loss this week. making my total for the month just over 8 pounds (ever ounce counts lol). Just 10.5 pounds to go to my original target of 70kg (11 stone) I would like to get there by Christmas. We have 2 days coming up in November that will be off plan, or at least part of the days. One is a girly shopping day with DD and DGD and the other when we are having a family meal at a restaurant for DH birthday. Luckily they are not both in the same week lol.

today

bacon
tinned tomatoes
grapes
bananana
gammon
tomatoes
potatoes
Hm pickled onions
cappuccino 3.5
curly wurly 6
cheddar hex a

will probably have another cappuccino later, the hour goes back at 2am which means my 4 hr shift becomes a 5hr one :( will need something to keep me going

1lb lost this week, which i didn't expect after having a big meal last night before going to the cinema to watch Skyfall which was excellent.

38 Weeks to our cruise

Well, from the time I last posted on this thread I have really lost my way, but I'm glad to say I'm back on the right path again.

today's food

eggs
bacon
tomatoes
1 sausage - 5 syns

2 x sweet chilli mugshots

potato
EL corned beef - 2syns
baked beans

apple
banana
grapes

cappuccino 3.5 syns

1 tab olive oil - hex b
ss milk - hex a

82.1 this morning so the scale is on the move.

went to do some food shopping, i really, really can't get anything else in my freezers lol . lots of good SW optimising things in there tho.
was really hungry when we got home, but i resisted grabbing something non SW.

todays food

eggs
onions
parsley
flour - 5 syns
apples
grapes
bananas
vegetable broth with yellow split peas
potatoes
fresh salmon
peas
broad beans
1 tab olive oil - hex b
milk - hex a

i'm sure there will be more to add later

also...

chicken
potatoes
peas
broad beans
banana.
SF gravy

working till 4am, will try to be very good and just have fruit to see me through

really tired. start work again in 5 mins so just opening my diary for the day.

made some savoury egg muffins last night 1.5syns plus hex b for the whole lot so i just had two for breakfast

whole recipe
3 eggs
1 small onion
3 rashers very lean bacon
1 tomato
3 level tabs weight watchers half fat creme fraiche - 1.5 syns
40 gr reduced fat cheddar (hex a)

just enough for the 5 hole muffin pan that i bought specifically to make extra large muffins. the recipe i found used quark but i didn't have any but i figured that at .5 syns per level tab the creme fraiche was acceptable. Less than .5 syns each but for the purpose of SW food diary they have to go on as .5. if not using the cheddar as hex the cheese needs to be counted - I calculate 6.4 for 40grams - my giant muffin tray makes 5 so with the creme fraiche they would be about 2 syns each.

so far today

2 muffins - 1 syn
cheddar included in muffins - hex a
1 x cappuccino - 3.5 syns

grapes
apple
pear

Last edited:

oops didn't finish yesterdays food list

lunch was leek n potato soup. stirred in 1 laughing cow light 1.5s
dinner roast lamb, potatoes, green beans carrots, gravy 1.5s
2 x cappuccino - 7s
banana
total syns for the day was 14.5

todays food.
bacon
eggs
tomatoes
olive oil hex b
1 x cappuccino 3.5s

apple
pear

leek & potato soup
1 lc light cheese triangle 1.5s

gammon
potatoes
peas
broad beans
parsley sauce made with milk from hex a and 1 tab cornflour 1s

apple
pear
grapes

muller greek coconut yogurt .5s

gammon done for dinner, using some to make more muffins, have added some fresh parsley to them as well being as i was fetching some from the garden for parsley sauce to go with dinner.

another horrid wet day here.

today's food
3 x muffins hex a plus .5 each = 1.5s
2 x cappuccino 7s
grapes
apples
pear
gammon
pork
potato
green beans
carrots
SF gravy
muller greek coconut yogurt
banana

working 8pm - 4am tonight so need to work out what to do about food during my shift. all the muffins are gone so will probably make some more later and then have 1 or 2 after midnight. i reckon that as the SW food diary changes at midnight then that is when my daily syns allowance starts as well especially on the days i work till 4am. On other days my syn allowance will start from when i get up.

as expected, a slight rise on the scale this morning

2am
egg muffin .5 (with hex a cheese)
1 xcappuccino 3.5

rest of day

HF cheddar hex a
apples
bananas
grapes
2 egg muffins 1.0
pork
SF cottage pie (using extra lean mince, onion, carrot, swede, potato & beef stock cubes)
sprouts
gravy 1.5s
2 x cappuccino 7s
muller greek coconut yogurt .5

thought the SW website wasn't working properly earlier, it turned out to be the adobe flash player on my pc that was not working preoperly as the tesco website was playing up as well - both were working ok on my laptop, so i figured it must be flash - I uninstalled & reinstalled it and all works fine now.

have odered some of the turkish delight muller yogurts & some muller greek strawberry yogurt for friday - looking forward to those

Last edited:

whoopeeee! day off

forgot to fill in my food for yesterday, but tit went like this..
eggs
apple
bananas
leftover cottage pie
sausages 4s
mushy peas
potatoes
onions
gravy 1.5s
2 x cappucino 7s
LC lights hex a
crispbread hex b
total syns were 12.5

today..
just waiting for tesco to turn up with the goodies for this coming week, then I can make some savoury muffins to take with me to my daughters as she wants to try them. If they would just hurry uppppppp!

better do my diary before i turn in

eggs
ryvita hex b
butter 3.5s
LC lights hex a
ham
chicken
savoury muffin .5s
potato
salmon
runner beans
bananas
apples
grapes
2 x cappuccino 7s
turkish delight yogurt (far too sweet)
muller 0% greek strawberry .5s
2 ryvita 3s

was out most of the day, really pleased with myself that i have not strayed off the path. official weigh in tomorrow.

Back