runner beans
chciken
gravy 1.5s
3 x cappuccino
bananas
grapes
apple
pear

i have some muffins to have alter during my late shift but that will be counted on tomorrows food diary on SW website.

not updated very much this week.

.5 kg lost - 1lb a bit disappointed but we did go out last night and although i did not drink i did have some of the party food that was on offer.

the last two days have been a bit stressful to say the least from a blown up kettle to a blown up wireless router, luckily where i am we only had a dusting of snow and we were able to drive the 20 odd miles to get new ones and then a rush to get the router all set up on 2 computers before we went out. More stress next week when my isp is being changed over, just hope it all gets done on Friday ready for work on Saturday. Had to set up a new pc as well, getting used to windows 8 slowly - why do they feel the need to hide things grrr

best get back to it.. 31 weeks to cruise

monday

eggs
butter 2syns
ham
pork
potatoes
runner beans
peas
gravy 1.5syns
3 x cappuccino 10.5syns
2 x muller greek yogurts 1 syn
apples

so far...

bacon
eggs
tinned tomatoes
2 cappuccino
apples
banana
HM syn free tomato & basil soup

dinner will be SW chips
chicken
peas

Found you. Just thought to come by and say hello. You have done very wel so far and no doubt you'll be at target by the time you go on your cruise. Where are you going. I am thinking of trying a cruise (never been apart from going cross the channel on a regular basis). have a great evening and speak to you soon.

Found you. Just thought to come by and say hello. You have done very wel so far and no doubt you'll be at target by the time you go on your cruise. Where are you going. I am thinking of trying a cruise (never been apart from going cross the channel on a regular basis). have a great evening and speak to you soon.

Hiya Rosie, thanks for dropping by. It's been a struggle at times with me and I've fallen by the wayside a few times but always managed to pick myself up and start anew. I am determined that I will be slim for our cruise. We are celebrating our ruby wedding in November so decided that we would take another cruise, as we did on our silver anniversary.

That time we cruised the Caribbean out of the Dominican Republic but this time we are going to Madeira and the Canaries going out of Southampton. My eldest brother and his partner are going as well, they are not keen on long flights so we decided on a 12 night cruise from 'home' so to speak. I'm sure you would love it - all that luxury and plenty of interesting people to mingle with - I am so looking forward to dressing up for the formal evenings.

Best of luck this week with the agency meetings.

today's food
bacon
tinned tomatoes
apple
banana
grapes
muller greek coconut yogurt .5syn
mug shot
lamb
new potaotes
carrots
brussel sprouts
gravy 1.5 syns

Need to get a few things tomorrow when I go to town. I will pop in to Aldi & Morrisons I think.

I like to do one of those cruises that stops in different places. Not too keen to be on the sea all the time. I have promised myself that when I find a proper job again, I book a cruise. So lets keeps fingers crossed for my interview this week or the one following week in London.

Your food sounds lovely for today.

our first stop is madeira which im looking forward to, then la palma, tenerife, lanzarote and back to Lisbon which i also am looking forward to. I think when we did the Caribbean one we did 11 islands in 2 weeks which was good.

my food tends to be very basic and like you I like to cook from scratch, pasta sauces, soups etc. I don't go much on salad - can't remember the last time I had one. I also steer clear of bread when i am dieting as it is the one thing that will make me drop off the wagon - once i start on bread I start to binge - anything and everything. I also keep away from cereal although I do have porridge oats now and then.

brrrr i can't get warm at all

did some shopping for fruit,veg and a few other bits & pieces.

today's food

bacon
tomatoes
apples

eggs
ham
onion
plum

fresh salmon
new potatoes
peas

mango
banana
muller greek coconut - .5 syns

2 cappuccino - 7syns
2 flumps - 3syns

normally my day off on a Monday but did a couple of hours this morning and i'm due to do another 3 hrs from 7pm so wanted to get my diary updated.

well that was an horrendous shift from hell that ended at 4am. I need to calm down, but the Easter eggs are still intact lol

23 weeks to cruise

oh dear i've been awol again.

never mind, first week back on track and i've lost 3.3 kg - 7lb 4 oz - delighted with that

Thankyou Rosie.

The SW website told me to go and weigh again when i went to enter my weight yesterday lol, but as I weigh every day I knew I was near to the 3kg mark so to go over was a nice surprise.

Last year I had some testing done and found that I have food sensitivities, cultivated wheat and cultivated oats being just two of the culprits, I start to itch all over if I have too much of something that I'm sensitive to.

today
bacon
baked beans
grapes

2 cappuccino - 7 syns

homemade soup with...
potato
onion
leek
carrot
swede
parsnip
2 bisto gel veg stock pots

pork steak
SF apple sauce
new potatoes
mushy peas
carrot & parsnip mash
gravy 1.5 syns

activia intensely creamy cherry yogurt - 2.5 syns
banana

4 sugar free werthers butter candies @.5 each - 2syns

total syns - 13

got a day off tomorrow.

busy day today - went for routine mammogram this morning - not very pleasant but has to be done. Started prep work for the decorating that we will be doing shortly. Unfortunately the job will be a lot more that just a lick of paint but the effort will be worth it.

today
omelette
banana
apple
grapes

2 x cappuccino - 7 syns

home made veg soup

beef casserole, made with lean beef, potatoes, onions, carrots, swede, parnip and beef stock cubes
I find that if its slow cooked for a long time, it naturally thickens so doesn't need any flour.
it was also unseasoned as the stock cubes are salty enough as they are.
cabbage

grapes
apple

1 x cappuccino - 3.5 syns
4 sugar free werther candies - 2 syns
diet pepsi

total syns 12.5

Today. 80.6

bacon
tinned tomatoes
egg

grapes

cappuccino 3.5 syns

HM soup
grapes

cappuccino 3.5 syns

gammon in honey glaze (tesco fresh & easy 0 syns)
potatoes
peas
broad beans

apple

cheddar
pickled onions

cappuccino 3.5 syns

Working till 4am so I've got the rest of the grapes for later
cappuccino 3.5 syns

total syns 14

Shudn't have had that cheddar yesterday, its one of the foods i'm sensitive to and I Was itching so much an hour after eating it that I had to take an antihistamine tablet. Lesson learnt.

finished work at 4am got up at 1.30pm, so no breakfast

Today
eggs

cappuccino x 2 - 7 syns

apples
banana

salmon
new potatoes
peas
broad beans

banana
grapes