time to knuckle down.....

Food sounds lovely. It is miserable here too and has been raining for a few hours. At least I do not have to go anywhere as got a day off. Have a great day.

15 weeks and we shall be on our way....

breakfast
bacon
tinned tomatoes
fried egg

strawberries

dinner
chicken casserole made with..
chicken breast
onion
carrots
french beans
garden peas
chicken stock

new potatoes

strawberries
apple

3 x cappuccino - 10.5
hex b olive oil to fry egg

ohhh it's been a long day and it wont be over for another 5 hours yet.

breakfast
sw bubble & squeak patties 0 syns
bacon
dry fried egg
tinned tomatoes

lunch
leftover chicken casserole made into a soup
banana

dinner
pork loin
rest of bubble & squeak
gravy (half portion) 1 syn

apple

omelette to keep me going till 4am

4 cappuccino - 14 syns

total syns 15

will definitely be making the chicken casserole again and also the bubble & squeak - probably with additional veggies.

Thankyou Rosie, yes I must use the forum more often, it really does make a difference.

work wasn't too bad, the last hour flew - was back at work at 10am this morning till 4pm but i'm now off until midday Tuesday which gives me a bit of time to catch up with chores.

today..

bacon
tinned tomatoes.

i've not shopped this weekend so am out of fruit till tomorrow

sweet & sour mug shot

roast beef
new potatoes
carrots
french beans
cabbage
dry roast parsnip
yorkshire pudding 2.5 syns
gravy - 1 syn

3 x cappuccino 10.5

total 14 syns

Last edited:
tickers have updated now ..

no breakfast this morning as i was meeting daughter for lunch. I was taking her cat home after his stay with us while they were sunning themselves on holiday - poor Poppy was glad to go home.

Its been a sad week for us as I had to euthanase one of my own cats, she was an old lady of 16 diagnosed with hyperthyroid back in March - which we were managing very well with medication - but she developed a very aggressive cancer in her mouth over the last month - she was unable to eat or drink over last weekend and we had to make the tough decision to end her life as our vet had done all he could for her. She is now at peace and not suffering so we know that we have done the right thing for her.

lunch @ wetherspoons

sliced chicken wrap with sweet chilli sauce - 17 syns

this arrived with chips which I did not eat - (polished halo)

the SW website does not state whether chips are included in the count for syns so I assume that its 17 for the wrap alone

diet pepsi
small cappuccino in costa - 5 syns
sugar - 2 syns
dinner
leftover roast beef
mixed leftover veggies baked in oven
mashed potato
small amount of gravy - 1 syn

strawberries

i am not too concerned with going over syns as I do not have hex A or hex B on most days

total 25 syns

Sorry about your cat. It is best to end their lives when they start suffering.

Have a great day and hope it is sunny. It is cloudy and cold here.

My few days off ends today so back to work tomorrow. In a way I am looking forward to it as it keeps me away from eating junk.

Thankyou Rosie.

Know what u mean about eating junk, but u've done a lot of gardening etc so most likely no damage done on the scale.

its trying to be sunny here in West Wales, but it is pleasantly warm. I may go and work in the garden today - top up my tan.

naughty me didn't update food yesterday so here it is..

bacon
tinned tomatoes

apples
grapes
strawberries

2x mug shot

lamb steak
new potatoes
carrots
runner beans
1 x yorkshire pudding 2.5 syns
gravy 1 syn

3 x cappuccino 10.5 syns

2 x boiled eggs

80.4 (up .2 from yesterday)

I hate weighing after a 4am finish because its around midday when i weigh and it has invariably gone up, but hopefully it will go down again tomorrow morning. My fingers are quite swollen today. I can't remove my wedding rings, so that a sure sign that I'm retaining fluid.

Tickers are taking a long time to update.

well thats another long day over with.

food..
bacon
tinned tomatoes

apples
grapes
banana
pear

baked gammon
new potatoes (first ones from the garden yummm)
runner beans
peas
broad beans
butter 3.5 syns

3 cappuccino 10.5 syns
1 tsp sugar 1 syn

hex a milk in a coffee

scale not budged..

3 egg omelette

pears
apples

gammon
baked beans

fresh salmon
new potatoes
peas
broad beans
butter 3.5 syns

3 cappuccino 10.5 syns

Best thing i ever bought is the ceramic omelette pan - just a quick spray with frylight and away to go, absolutely nothing sticks.
Must get a full size ceramic fry pan soon.

shopping day tomorrow, think i'll get some veggies for a stir fry for tomorrow night dinner, i will try egg noodles and see how i get on. Its quite hard to avoid wheat and oats but i think egg noodles will be ok even though they are made with flour.

79.8 - so pleased to be under 80kg once more, my target does not seem so far away now.

Last edited:
taking 5 mins from clearing out the back bedroom/office/craft room - there is so much stuff that gets collected over time and i need to have a good sort through.

today
cappuccino 3.5 syns

ham
turkey
apple
grapes

cappuccino 3.5 syns

chicken
half a pack of stir fry veggies
1/3 sachet hoisin & garlic stir fry sauce 2.5 syns
egg noodles
olive oil hex b

activia intensely creamy lemon yogurt 2.5

cappuccino 3.5

diet pepsi

total syns 15.5

Official weigh in day tomorrow

Good luck WI tomorrow. Hope you are under 80. It is a good feeling achieving mini goals. Have a great evening or what is left of it.

thanks Rosie.

weight this morning 79.4kg
lost 2kg this week - 4lbs 6 oz - really please with that
Well done. That is a fantastic loss. Wish I could lose aother 10 lbs but my body seems to like the weight I am.

Have a great weekend and hope you are working.

you will get there Rosie, you have already done fantastic job.

today...

bacon
mushrooms
tinned tomatoes

apples
pears
strawberries
yogurt 2.5syns

3 egg omelette - was given some duck eggs so used one with hens eggs to make my omelette

sweet n sour mug shot

3 cappuccino - 10.5

worked for most of day, just having my hour break before i start back at midnight till 4am shift.

Back