time to knuckle down.....

glad you're feeling better mum xx

last night's food was:

chicken thighs (skin removed)
sw chips
peas
mini corn on cob

As I had laughing cow cheese yesterday, i counted the milk I had in my teas/coffees and as I have more than a dash, i count one syn per cup instead of half. So 5 syns for my tea/coffee.

Today's food:-

Only had time for a banana this morning and trying to get darling daughter ready as well.... so only managed to grab a few things to bring with me as I don't want to resort into going to the sandwich bar up the street from work and getting myself a panini - a habit I've had for a long time now!! So for lunch:-

sweet and sour mugshot
4 ryvita
3 laughing cow triangles
muller toffee yoghurt

got some strawberries and grapes to munch on and a banana too for mid morning. I've taken out some pork for tonight's tea. Not a well planned day but just happy I could bring something to work with me so I don't get tempted to go to the sandwich bar!!

lost .7kg this week - 1 pound 8oz. please with that as the scale has not been kind all week and has been up and down like a yo yo up till Thursday for no apparent reason. But that is how it goes sometimes - you are spot on with food and syns and the scale refuses to budge.

well tomorrow is weigh day..... Yesterday OH and I went to Cardiff to get a new car. I started the day very well with fruit - strawberries, grapes and banana - topped with yoghurt, before we set off. We were at the garage for some time and when we finished, both OH and I were quite hungry. The car dealer told us there was good pub just down the road, which did carvery. OH had the carvery and I went for a ham salad. A HUGE salad came out with lettuce, tomato, grated carrot, onion and hard boiled egg - it covered over half the plate and the ham was lovely too. It was last night that things stated to slide a little when we went to OH's bro's 40th birthday bbq.... I had sausages, a pork steak and a turkey burger (not homemade), a few new pots, 2 hb eggs, some salad, and some coleslaw.... I didn't have any rolls with the burgers, but I did have a couple of small slices of garlic bread.... I also had a piece of birthday cake, which I shared with my daughter and some wine (not a lot).... so I wasn't great with the food or drink.... I do find it very difficult to be good when I'm invited for food somewhere... but we shall see what the scales say tomorrow.... I have been good all week and most of yesterday and all of today, so I'm hoping I have not done too much damage. If I have then I'll know why and I'll have to put it behind me and start again....

Today's food:

bacon
scrambled eggs
beans
leftover potatoes fried in actifry with spray oil

strawberries
banana
grapes
yoghurt

chilli con carne with rice

milk in tea/coffee - hex A
diet coke

x

We enjoyed the guinea fowl very much thankyou Rosie, it made a lovely change from chicken and there's plenty left for me to have cold later.

well i can put a half century badge up on Saturday - soooo pleased about that.

been an odd sort of day food wise today

omelette

strawberries
yogurt 2.5s

chicken & guinea fowl
salad
new potatoes

strawberries
cherries
coconut yogurt 2.5 syns

3 cappuccino 10.5

its very rare that i do salad but i did fancy one today so just had some mixed leaves with butter beans, peas, broad beans, pepper and tomato with some syn free dressing

Grrr ticker not working at the moment.... but I weighed yesterday and I lost 0.6kg (1.3lbs) which I'm pleased with as it's a loss and being that I went to the bbq on Sat night too! I'm glad I didn't do too much damage....

Didn't update yesterday as it was a busy day in work and then busy evening between sorting daughter out to go to bed, doing tea and then talking to best friend on phone for almost an hour!! I didn't feel I had a great day yesterday as I discovered that the chinese style pork steaks I had for tea were 12 syns!!! The rest of the day was fine with:-

strawberries
banana
grapes
ff forest fruits yoghurt

satsuma

sweet n sour mugshot
3 ryvita (Hex B)
3 cheese triangles (not Laughing Cow, so 7.5 syns)
ff yoghurt

cherries

chinese style pork steaks (12 syns)
couscous (0.5 syn)
peas
corn on cob

drinks: coffee/tea (milk from allowance - Hex A), diet coke and water

Unfortunately I didn't check the syn value for the pork until after and the cheese triangles I had were not laughing cow so I had to syn them too. Went over sys allowance yesterday, but then today is a new day... so far...

banana
grapes
strawberries
ff yogurt

got some cherries for later and ryvita with cheese triangles and mug shot and another yoghurt. I'm going to the shop later on at lunchtime to get some salad stuff and some new potatoes to have with salmon tonight for tea and to make salad for lunch for tomorrow...

x

errm... yes... :sign0007: they were quite thin, not much to them so i didn't think I was doing any harm at the time....:doh: ... i will know next time to check syns BEFORE I eat something.... or just not have chinese style pork steaks anymore lol....

well I felt quite hungry today at lunchtime, so got myself some cold cooked chicken from the the shop at lunchtime, which was free as i've had it before... Also got plenty of salad stuff for tonight's tea, some lovely new potatoes and some jacket potatoes too. I need to curb the syns for the rest of the week now after my disaster yesterday with the pork steaks....

quick update before tea:-

really enjoyed last night's tea of:-

salmon fillet
new potatoes
salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, pepper)
beetroot
pickled onions
fat free dressing

today's food was:-

hb egg
banana
strawberries
grapes
muller yoghurt

2 satsumas

salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, pepper, beetroot, pickled onions, ff dressing with last night's left over salmon and a hb egg - it was delish!!
activia deliciously creamy banoffee yoghurt - 2.5 syns - yummy!

tea:-

chicken
sw chips
corn on the cob

x

Today has got off to a good start with

banana
muller yoghurt

Met a couple of friends for lunch today and I was very good and opted for a jkt spud with baked beans. When I asked the waitress to not put butter on, I was told they don't put butter on the potatoes unless someone asks for it, which I thought was good as some places put loads of butter on! I had a diet pepsi to drink. I have a couple of satsumas and a coconut activia deliciously creamy yoghurt in work with me, but not had chance to eat them yet.

Tonight's tea is hoping to be:-

chicken filled with a mix of onion, mushrooms, garlic and LC cheese, wrapped in bacon and served with new potatoes, carrots and broccoli - that's the plan!!

Drinks today:-

water
diet coke
coffee/tea - will syn the milk today as using the LC light cheese as Hex A for tea tonight - so 2.5 syns for milk

x

Hello.... the chicken last night was lovely - even OH enjoyed it! I finely chopped some onion (I'd say half a small one - depends on how many you're doing it for) and mushrooms (approx 6-7), and fried them in a bit of frylight with 1 crushed garlic clove. I then added 2 x lc cheese triangles after onion, garlic and mushrooms had softened. I found 2 triangles was enough for the mix and it was plenty to fill 3 chicken breasts. I filled the chicken breasts then wrapped them in bacon. I then them in the pre-heated oven for approx 40-45mins. I served mine with new potatoes and carrots and broccoli. It was lovely and will be making them again. x

Today's food so far:-

banana
strawberries
grapes
muller yoghurt

baked beans
jkt potato

coffee/water - (coffee using milk from hex A allowance)

Not sure what is for tea tonight yet... not organised today! will update later x

Back