Total Solution Time to leave the fat suit and put on that sexy dress

Yay! just felt I needed to add something! Go girlies :D

Olla everyone, well day 11 went dancing past and today has been another fab day......im still looking and slavering at the sight of food but iam staying strong!!! will power i hope you stick around!!

Don't think ive been drinking enought still hitting 2-2.5 litres but i want to be getting more through the system.,,,,gulp gulp gulp!!

Anyone else feeling slightly jittery about mid afternoon? my current post is sitting at a computer screen doing bone density scans and this last week at about 3pm i was getting twitchy legs as though i needed to go and do something energetic, my colleauge thinks its funny she says its my mad half hour! Im usually grumpy and tired by about 3pm so it must be the carb detox!! haha!!

Anyway hope everyone is doing good and staying strong.

Drink drink drink!!! Water is your friend :)
I have had a bit of a dip the last couple of afternoons, but not sure that has much to do with the diet! could do with your energy spurt!
you weigh on mondays? (sorry, can't remember! :doh:)
X

Hope your dips risen again and your doing ok! Yes weigh in is Monday although sneaky weigh in this morning and that's 1 stone off in 13 Days! Yipeeee

Wahay!!!! And woop woop!!!!
well done hon-stay this focused :)

Ok so it's 01:53 am and I'm just home from working at a wedding reception.....let me tell you how much willpower I have used tonight staying away from all the food....including chocolate fountain!!!!! Success though not a morsel passed my lips! Water and soda water only!
I forgot to pick up my last shake to have during last shift and I know I really have to have the three per day but I can't suffer it at this time of morning. Can't believe in not starving. Its weird! Anyway bed time!!! Night night all x

well done hon :) you're winning :woohoo:

OMG today has been the challenge of all challenges to stick to this diet....BUT...............I survived woop woop woopiewooooops!!!!! :bliss:

Did a shift at the Hotel tonight, and the food tormented me something crazy!! At the end of the shift I stood at the cake table considering what to have, but I walked away!! I ate a few mint imperials instead as I was going stir crazy! (still shouldn’t have had those but darn sight better than scoffing loads of cakes) I gulped down the water as well but boy it was a difficult battle.

Two weeks is usually when I go through the “why am I torturing myself give up eat and just accept your fat” routine. I just kept repeating in my head “food isn’t gone forever it is just for a while”.

So that’s me home with my feet up enjoying my last shake of the day and watching homeland. Off to see when tomorrows swimming sessions are. :mermaid:

Weighing in tomorrow morning so let’s see what week 2 losses are!!!

All the best everyone xx :bighug:

Go Butterfly, go Butterfly, go Butterfly!! Good work today-keep it up!

Looking forward to the weigh in... X

Thanks Diva, how you doing???

That's 5lbs off for week 2 taking me to a grand total of 1 stone lost in 2 wekks!!!!! woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!:wee::bliss::woohoo::party0038:

Yay!!!! Good job hon :) feels good doesn't it :-D
have a fab day x

Positive i replied to this post earlier!! lol

Soooo i'm over the moon with my weight loss! 1 stone in 2 weeks absoloutely FANBLOODYTASTIC!!

Had a good day diet wise other than the fact im struggling to get the water down my neck. Think i need to buy a litre water bottle that might help....off to search the net!!

That's 1 stone down 4 to go bring it on!! i sooooo hope i can stick to this!!

you can and you will! have a good day x

Day 16......wow I'm so happy saying day 16........on this diet has been fab, feeling great, more energy and with a stone off I'm already not feeling as short of breath walking that I was getting before. Been swimming tonight and had a sauna which was great. Just drunk a litre of water to re hydrate the body. Roll on day 17!! X

Day 17 it started well and then what a bloomn battle of wills this evening has been!!! geewhiz!! so i did my shakes and a bar and gulped down 2.5litres of water at work had to help a friend do some cleaning at an office block and it was like a great bowl of junk food walloped me in the face i am craving so much food im struggling not to give in!!!.............i haven't ate anything but its soooo difficuilt!! ive had my last shake, a coffee and now having some coke zero. I don't want to start eating chicken and protein yet because once i start i know i will just eat more and more and more!! This is a horrid day!!! my first battle!! :eat: :badmood: :party0051:

Food devil go away and leave me alone!! Miss skinny inside me please take control again!!!!! :devilangel:

You are winning hon-just keep at it! I know what you mean about not stopping once you start-I'm trying planning the meals I want to have when I actually get there and just soldiering on with TS til I feel ready! I make sure temptation is removed ASAP too as it gets soo hard otherwise! Stay focused-you are doing this!!
X

Back