Total Solution Time to leave the fat suit and put on that sexy dress

Hey Diva, it's such a pull but i know food isn't gone forever and that i can eat the food im craving (in moderation) whilst wearing my size 14 clothes and big smile on my face!! in 6months or so!! early night i think that will help!! x

Sleep well x

Thanx!! how you doing?

Just off to bed myself! Made fish pie for the hub and son this eve and soooo could have dug in!!! I didn't :) also have got into the habit of throwing any leftovers straight away, then I can't be tempted!
Tomorrow is another day as they say :)
night night x

So early night after resisting a binge and..........2lbs off when I stood on scales! Just what I needed! Yipeeee !!! 16lbs in 17 days fanbloodytastic!

:wow::wow::wow:!!! You go girl!! Fan-as you say-bloody tastic! Keep it going and you'll be in slimsville before you know it :winner:

Thanks diva! Well chuffed. Off swimming tonight enjoying this fitness kick also!

Well i must be sticking around on this diet as i have just ordered my second months supply!! ordered 2 carbonaras and a tomato and basil soup to trial. If i like them then i will order some more. Just thought best to try before i bulk order. Still dont understand how you can have pasta on this diet but hey ho! will give it a try!

Day 18 is going good.....gulping the water feeling more positive than last night and just away to head for a swim with a skinny friend who i havent agreed to go swimming with before as i was embarassed but now that it's coming off im feeling like if i keep saying no and dont swim then how am i meant to get fit..................if people look at me and think why is she wanting to be seen in a costume then they can think that!! i dont care!! better go get ready, hope everyone else is gettin on fine !! will let you know on saturday how the carbonara tastes as i should get my delivery then. Wish i could swap the chocolate orange bars for all toffee ones but thats the deal with the four week shake and bar pack. never mind!!

Toodles for now xx

Wow you are doing amazing! Just read all of this diary and your positive outlook is what's getting you there, you will succeed without a doubt, just think of the gorgeous clothes you will fit into by christmas!!

Keep up the good work, looking forward to reading more :)

Hol x

You go girl! I'm trying the carbonara this month too-quite looking forward to it! I think you are very brave gong swimming and you SO have the right attitude-sod what anyone else thinks, this is for you.
X

It's snowing boo! Heating is on so cozy cozy! Yet I'm sitting watching Jamie Oliver's 15 minute meal.....why I don't have a clue! Looks yummy though yet it's not making me hungry! Thankfully!

Another good day on diet! Thanks for your comments folks, I really do feel positive but still in back of my head about the moment I fail, but battling against It.

Get my next bumper pack on Monday now hoped it would come tomorrow. How's every one else doing today?

Day 20 has arrived......I'm shocked to be truthful I've gotten this far! And doing it 100% aswell!!
After doing Cambridge years ago and loosing 3stone 7lbs in 3 months then putting it all back on (and some more) I had tried 3 times to restart but just couldn't do it, so after saying I would never do a vlcd again im amazed I've got this far. Week three weigh in on Monday wonder what it will be!!!!

Last edited:
You are going fantastically butterfly-one day at a time, one week at a time, one stone at a time-steadily and it will come off and stay off! I look forward to hearing what your loss is tomorrow! X

So im sitting having my first exante soup.........recieved delivery of my 2nd months shake and bar bumper pack yesterday but decided i would try a tomato and basil soup and carbonara to see what they are like, carbonara ok for a change wont rush and order one for everyday. The tomato and basil soup is sitting in front of me and i can't decide if i like it or not!!! i completely hated the cambridge soups but thought i better give exante a try and they are definitely nicer than the cambridge ones.....pitty it didn't have just that little more tomato taste!!! so ive managed about a third of it can't can't have anymore. Will just stick to the shakes and bars and the odd carbonara.

Diet wise for day 21 has been ok, i didn't get up until late and been really busy, had a bar at about 16:00, just had a third of the soup (down the drain it goes) not drunk enough today so going to go and gulp down some more.....hope i dont have water retention for tomorrows weigh in!!!!!! cheeky weigh in this morning and its 4lbs off this week so lets hope that is what they say tomorrow!!!!

Fingers crossed! X

YYYIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Week three weigh in and its a loss of 4 lbs!!! woooop wooooop!!!

So chuffed!! feeling so strong at the moment!!!

Whilst out shopping yesterday i met a friend from work not seen since starting the diet and she said gee Clair are you loosing weight???? so glad people are starting to notice!!!

:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049: :party0049: :party0049:

Woohoo well done!!!

THE best motivation is when somebody, who doesn't know you're dieting, asks if you've lost weight!

Keep up the hard work

X

Butterfly you star! Well done hon. :) I want to jump on the scales, but didn't bring them with so will have to wait til Saturday! Don't kno if you took 'before' pics? I am thinking if taking some every 4weeks to help see where I've come from-can sometimes be hard to see the changes! Keep going hon Xx

Thanks diva! It's going great!! You'll be desperate to jump on scales when you get home! Are you following plan whilst on holiday?

I did take before photos but until I loose a bit more I'm not posting them they are disgusting! Must laugh though just home from swimming and on the walk home I had to hold onto my jeans! They kept falling down! Going to go take photos of the jeans as they are hanging off me!! Often Asda to buy a smaller pair :)

Yay!!! At least 2sizes smaller ;-)
and yup following plan-didn't want to scupper myself!
Wasn't planning on posting any pics yet if at all!! Not til I'm near the after stage :-D
just for my own benefit-don't want to scare anyone!
Have a good evening hon xxx

Back