Total Solution Time to leave the fat suit and put on that sexy dress

I just had my second carbonara pack and nope won't be having it again. Yuck that chemical taste. Pity!

Pants! I quite like them despite the chemical-ness(anything is better than the soups!) have been doing the shakes as custards for a change-choc and banana are quite nice! hope you can stick at it hon. X

How do you make it custard?

Mix a mouse.....forgot about that stuff from Cambridge

Hot water! X

How do you make it thicker?

Just add less! X

Will give it a try! Struggling to drink at moment! Need to get act together before I loose the plot!

Sometimes I split the shake (like vanilla or choc) between tea and water so I have double the amount of water to shake-gets a bit more in! Also much more in the soups...
H2o hot, cold, fizzy flat-Get chugging girl! Water us your friend :-D
have a good evening hon, speak tomorrow x

I'll try harder gulping down the water!!

I went to visit my mum and dad tonight, my nephew was finishing his pudding and his small piece of left over steak and carrots was sitting on plate next to him....I picked up the fork, moved the steak around , sniffed it, drooled then put it in bin, then after searching all shops for pumpkins and failing I decided I would carve a melon for my nephew.......OMG the juiciest melon ever and my nephew sat eating it I struggled but I resisted! I need the next 17lbs off quick then I know I'm half way to my first target of 12 stone.

I don't want to fail, my battle with my weight is always a fail. I have spent the last 15 year's of my life blaming a tumour I had on my pituitary gland which means I have messed up hormones which do have an effect on my weight and metabolism but 75% is my addiction to food. This is why I need such a strict diet to take food completely out of the equation.

I'm bubbling tonight :'(

Positively don't you dare leave me!! Get your skinny ass back into my head and kick that fat bi@ch stuff face monster out!

Hopefully feel better tomorrow day 24, nearly quarter of the way through a hundred day challenge.

I suppose every day on this diet can't be a walk in the park!

You are doing so well butterfly-staying strong and seeing results :) it is such an alien concept to not eat that there are bound to be down days. Work through as you are doing and the up days more than make up for it!
i have a planned meal out just before Christmas which I am looking forward to-might do one in November haven't decided yet, but that also keeps me going :/)
doubt I've said anything new but thought I'd say it anyway!
You can and you will! X

Thanks Diva, felt rubbish yesterday evening. Glad i did this diary as it helped get it off my chest and move on!!! Good to have someone who knows what im going through!! :slap: give me a slap when i need it!!

:waterbottle:Woke up this morning thinking mission is drink more and stop being serial scale hopper:scale:.....ok one last time before monday and i've lost another 2lbs soooo YIIIPPPPPEEEEEE!!! just the boost i needed!! :party0048:

Cxxx

Yay!! Haven't got scales with me so have to wait! Well done on the 2lbs-roll on Monday :) soo how much have you drunk so far?! ;-) had s bit of a wobble at lunch while helping my son with tortilla wraps-wanted to grab one and munch! I didn't, just gulped bouillon, glass of water and bar. So now I can feel virtuous!! Am thinking maybe once a month (more if i plateau) I'll have a meal (obviously not doing this for ever, but gives me something to plan, look forward to and practise for post exante!)
youre right, it helps to get stuff out and lean on support. :) thankyou x

ps having said I wouldn't buy any clothes....I found a lovely top 1to 2sizes down that jumped into my basket :) and although a bit clingy on the hips fits fairly well. And wont be long before i can wear it happily! a little gamble but a boost ! XX

Hey Diva, managed 2 litres so far today away to gulp down a third. Does make you feel good when you walk away from snacking!! Have you moved your weigh in to a saturday?? for aamw which is next week i think i might just have one or two nights just eating some chicken im scared once i start i cant stop and get back to doing ts 100%.

Re clothes i've just been raiding the bottom of my drawers for things ive not fitted for the last million years!! When i did CD last year i just kept wearing my fat clothes......this time im going to buy things that fit and make me feel good so the smaller clothes help me stay focused.

Off for more water and last shake.

Cx

Weighing on sun as back on sat-then will go back to mon the following week! Good going on the drinking :)
off to bed soon-hope you've enjoyed your last shake and water! X

At the bingo tonight........OMG fooooooooooooooooood ! It's all around me and driving me mad! :'(

I'm around loads of food too- it's so hard! Just think of your goal- the short term pleasure isn't worth it! X

I second what Emma just said! Keep sipping a drink and think how good you'll feel not giving in! X

OMG that was the hardest moment so far on this diet!! geeeeee whizz!!! :sigh:

My stomach is also going like crazy! not sure whats changed!! hurricane going on in my stomach!! is that normal??

I must stop scale hopping it takes away Mondays boost! However another 1lb off this morning so 21lbs lost in 25days!

Back