Time to make a change.....

jenjen1985

Hey everyone!

I'm joining SW on Wednesday night at my local class. Was just wondering if anyone could offer me any tips on what to buy for starting on Thursday.

I've struggled with my weight for a long time and lost 3 stone on WW last year. I have since put some back on and now want to change my attitude to food for good this time. I have been reading up on SW and think it sounds like the most realistic plan to stick to.

This forum seems great with lots of support and ideas available. Hopefully I can change for good this time!

Jen x

Hi Jen,
Wishing you luck on your journey. The shopping depends on what plan you decide to follow, extra easy, green day or red day. Extra easy seems to be a popular choice but I like green days as I don't eat alot of meat and being able to eat rice, pasta and potatos freely really fills me up.
I don't think I have been much help have I. I think you may have to wait until you have read your books as everyone is different x

Thanks Jono! I thought that might be the case. Looks like it will be some late night reading on Wednesday and an early morning trip to Tesco for me on Thursday morning :)

I'm in the right frame of mind now and just want to get started before I lose my motivation.

Thanks for your reply xx

Thats how I have been. I started last Monday, my first weigh in was this morning and I have lost 5lb so I'm really pleased. I am now motivated to carry on.
Just thought I think eggs are free on all plans, depending how you cook them, so they are a good basic to have in. Well they are if you actually like eggs.
Good luck

I'll make sure I have eggs in then. I have picked up a few ideas reading through the forum of basics to have in.

Congrats on your 5lb loss thats fantastic! You must have been pleased xx

Hi Jen
Yes really pleased, I hope it continues. I am aiming for 14lb before I go back to work in September. I may be hoping for too much but its a target so I will give it a go.

Back