ProPoints Time to make a change

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by Skinniminiiwillbe, 10 September 2016 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Skinniminiiwillbe

Skinniminiiwillbe New Member

So after many many months of denial, for health reasons, confidence reasons and feel good about myself reasons, I need to make drastic lifestyle changes. Over the last few months my blood pressure has plumitted to dangerous levels, which is contributing to excruciating headaches and now I've just been told by my optition that after I've failed 2 field tests he's referring me to the doctors for glaucoma treatment. I know my weight is a major factor to the health issues so time to make that change.:whip:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Skinniminiiwillbe

Skinniminiiwillbe New Member

First weigh in lost 3lbs so proud of myself. But need to keep at it, planning is definitely the key for me. Onwards on upwards :whip:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.