Time to say goodbye :-(

Sweetcheeks24

Well girls thats it from me.

You may have read a couple of my posts today regarding eating a little because I felt so ill. Well today it got to the point where I almost fainted and just felt so weak and tired. OH wasn't happy with it and TBH neither was I so tonight I have sat down with my first meal in a week.

I'm not going to think 'oh it's all been a waste' or anything cos actually it hasn't been. I've probably lost a couple of pounds if not more and it's made me think a lot about food and what I am putting into my mouth.

So onwards and upwards for me, healthy eating and more exercise is my choice.

I still think CD is a fab diet it just wasn't for me unfortunately. I think all of your losses are amazing and congratulations to each and every one of you because I know how hard this diet is and for you to stay on it and lose week after week is brilliant.

Take care and you never know maybe i'll be back one day lol (lets hope not though) and I wanted to thank each single person who replied to my numerous silly questions.

xxx

I admire you for choosing the right thing for you to do - you obviously know it isnt for you - and some people just cant adapt to it.

Good luck - i hope your new plan works out for you x x x

We'll miss you but I'm really glad that you've decided it's not for you and will choose healthy eating and gymming, it's so much better than you going on and off the diet and 'cheating' and feeling bad and then sticking to it for a while and then going off it again. I'm really pleased you're thinking about food so much now and you'll be really missed, pop in from time to time, I wish you well, remember, fridges have feelings too, always leave them something nice inside xx

good luck to you and your weight loss journey
elaine

Good luck and well done for having the courage to do what is right for you. Please don't feel you have to go though as this forum is for anyone and everyone however you chose to lose!

Gxx

Aww thanks for girls, I will most definately pop back on to see how your all getting on!

Carolyn your doing brilliantly so far and I really hope you get rewarded with a big loss this week hun xx

hi sweetcheeks, sorry to hear your finishing cd, but glad you have decided what to do. Its a tough diet and just not for everyone. Best of luck with your weight loss and will still hope to se you around here.

becky xx

Sweetcheeks, I feel like Ive known you for ages.

Please post to us so we can still chat, I would be really interested to know how you are getting on as if I do ok on this diet, I would then like to swap to R Conley or smthing similar.

Good luck x
:)

Back