Time to shift the baby bulge once and for all!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Aimee Gibson, 16 August 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Aimee Gibson

Aimee Gibson Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.12%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Just wanted to introduce myself, i'm Aimee i'm 23 and a full time nutrition student. After a long and very indulgent pregnancy in 2010, I have now decided enough is enough and I need to get rid of my extra baby weight. During my pregnancy I gained 2st 2lbs which I was quite pleased about thought it would have been a lot more anyway after Noah was born at the end of Jan I lost 1st 7lbs within a week. Unfortunately I have managed over the last few months to eat like I did when I was pregnant...basically whatever I fancied and this has resulted in me now being very fat and very depressed about it. I now weigh a whopping 178lbs and I would now like to get my ass in gear and shift this weight once and for all. My goal is to lose 40lbs by may 2012 when I am going to Florida with all the family and I would like to be able to wear a bikini again!!! Is it possible we shall see, I have done sw before with great results so just need to motivate myself. Look forward to getting to know you all and hearing your stories. X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xjemloux

xjemloux Member

Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    good luck !! .... although I have no stories to tell as of yet as I am just starting out in my weightloss journey to (well for like the 100th time) id like to think this is for real lol

4. Dhanne

Dhanne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Welcome and good luck :)

5. LadyFi

LadyFi Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(21.18%)
    Diet:
    All about W8 - Rapid
    Welcome to you and good luck in your journey!! :)

F x

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with SW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.