Time to sort myself out!

MissPiggyFi

somebody shrink me
Hello everyone!

I remember some names on here from the DH site- I was Fionaxx on that one. Hello to everyone I know and everyone I don't!

Well, I am joining this site with my tail between my legs (so to speak!) A bit of history... I started lipotrim in March last year, and changed over to cambridge a month later. I successfully lost four stone, before deciding to have a break for my 2 week holiday. This two week holiday has somehow turned into seven months!! :( As I didn't do any maintenance, I have now put back on every pound I had lost.. yes four stone gained in seven months!!:confused: :eek: :eek:

I have been wanting to start the diet again for a couple of weeks now, and had kind of decided to do it in a fortnight once I had gone back to uni. But I finished a ridiculously huge dinner my mum made me tonight and I felt so bloated and fat that I decided enough is enough. So that was my 'last supper' tonight. I still have about forty cd packs left so I have no excuse for waiting. Tomorrow morning I shall (hopefully) start my day with nothing but water :)

*****FINGERS CROSSED!!*****

Fiona x

Thanks! I'm excited and nervous about it, but I really really need to get rid of this weight I've put on!

Good luck Fiona!! :)

Hey fiona. Good to have you here.

Hope today is going well for you and that the water is going down easily. I have to say i struggle with it especially when it's cold outside!!
We can do it - lets get through these first few tough days. If you need to chat feel free to pm me whenever you want. :)

Thanks guys!

Well so far so good:) I know it's only 1pm but it's a start! Had black coffee and water for breakfast (yum yum!! lol) And I've just had my first pack now. I must be mad as it's freezing but I had a frozen chocolate tetra :D I feel more like I'm having a meal when I use a bowl and a spoon!

I need to get more water in though. I haven't got any bottles at the moment so I've been using a pint glass to roughly work out how much I'm having. Had 2 pints of water so far and I'm on my 3rd coffee... hmmm better have some more water methinks!

Hope this hunger passes though:( can't wait till i'm in ketosis!

Keep at it. I find the water sooo hard especially when it's so flipping freezing!!
Maybe split your packs in half for a couple of days until you get into ketosis to ease the hunger? Keep going :)

Fiona- Day 1- Not feeling great

Hmmmm
I'm only on day 1 and already I am feeling really dizzy and faint, and my hands won't stop shaking! :( :confused: I had forgotten just how bad the first week is for me.
The fact that I am trying to write an essay while feeling like this isn't great!! (anyone have any thoughts on the history of scientific racism?! no? oh well)

I am also peeing for britain! had four pints of water so far and I swear the same amount has come back out!! :eek:

Keeping my eyes on the prize (although it's slightly blurry due to the dizziness lol)

I well and truly had a spanner put in the works last night!! I found out my packs are out of date (AFTER HAVING SOME!!:eek: )
I asked on here what I should do, and got told in no uncertain terms I had to throw the packs away. So I am now back to square one unti,l i get a cdc. I cant see a cdc till I'm back at uni in lancaster next week as it makes more sense there.

So after a completely successful day one, I have to throw my packs in the bin, and eat until I see a cdc. I am not happy!!!

What a bummer Fi!

It's horrible when you get al geared up like that and then the rug is pulled out from under you.

I can only suggest that you try your very best not to let this throw you into a tailspin and just stock up on some low carb food and eat as healthily as possible until you get to your CDC.

(((hugs)))

Stay strong!

I have just got off the phone from Mandy, who will be my CDC. I am meeting her on Monday, so I'll be able to start again :D :D

I'm excited now. I had myself all geared up only to get kicked back- but it's not going to stop me!! I've been eating sensibly and if my scales are right I have lost 2lbs already :p (although it's probably just water or something)

Monday is the day... no excuses this time!!!

I have just got off the phone from Mandy, who will be my CDC. I am meeting her on Monday, so I'll be able to start again :D :D

I'm excited now. I had myself all geared up only to get kicked back- but it's not going to stop me!! I've been eating sensibly and if my scales are right I have lost 2lbs already :p (although it's probably just water or something)

Monday is the day... no excuses this time!!!

hey that is brill news... it is great to have an actual start date... well done on watching what you eat too that will give you a great start!!!

we have, i think, bout the same to lose so heres to a skinny summer!!!!

keep in touch girl!!!

love

Gen xx

Back