Extra Easy Time to stop kiddin myself??

Forsaken

I always believed i would never have the need to lose any weight for my whole life....

Seems that idea was folly on my part, although my bmi and weight are still inside the ideal area for my size it is now gettin too close to the overweight section for my liking so with that in mind i am gonna try EE startin from next week.

My biggest prob is all the things i will need to give up unless of course i can have 150 syns a day lolol j/k

Eve has had fantastic results with EE so i am hoping it will only take me a few weeks to get down to my target.

Feel a little like a fraud when all i am aiming to lose is around 1 stone...

Wish me luck i am gonna need it lol so are Eve and the girls :)

Welcome and good luck, dont feel like a fraud you are totally entitled to be here and learning the secret to healthy eating for life is fantastic no matter what your size

Just a thought is there a minimum requirement for a loss target with SW ???

You need to have at least 7 lbs to lose as far as I remember - and that loss cannot put you below the healthy range in their books. So sounds like you will be fine :D

Cool thanx ...

:)

Don't think about what you have to give up but think about all that you can eat as much as you want of. You can still eat curries, chillis, roast dinners, SW chips, eggs, bacon, beans, jacket potatoes and the list goes on and on. Best of all you can still treat yourself with syns so you can still have some chocolate.

like i said i will prob be ok if i can have 150 syns a day :)

Good luck and welcome!!!!

But Evie 15 seems such a small number ;)

Back