Time to stop messing!

Hi, been away a couple of days.

Your scotch broth soup with barley sounds like it is just up my street. What ingredients do you use and the quantities of, if you can. I know we sometimes just throw stuff in then it don`t taste the same twice.

By the way, don`t apologise about your diary you can only put down what you have eaten.
Wish I could eat a little less. lol

Doreen

Hi Doreen,

I hope you are doing well, you sound like you've been very busy- but all good fun x hope Faye had a happy birthday x

My scotch broth is a bit of cheat if I'm honest...in the veg section at tesco they pre pack the veg ready to put into a saucepan. I'm a rubbish cook and believe me managing not to burn my saucepan or soup is a bit of an achievement for me in the kitchen lol!

I've been on plan since Saturday...away again with work but so far so good today...

Breakfast - none as queasy tummy

Lunch - ham and mustard sandwich on wholemeal bread

Dinner - 2 egg omelette with ham and boiled potatoes.

About 8 pots of green tea and 2 large bottles of fizzy water.

Looking back at that I probably haven't eaten enough as only hex b and no fruit. Oh well I feel nice and content and already have breakfast planned. I'm going to get the chef to make me an omelette and have it with baked beans. That should keep me away from any conference snacks

The hotel I'm in give you a welcome cookie when you check in...I resisted and handed it back, yay!!

Tomorrow will be more tricky as all day conference with pre selected 3 course meal at night - the selection was made in July and I have no idea what I chose!!

Anyhoo, Take care

X

Last edited:
16/10/13

Breakfast - 2 egg omelette with ham and baked beans

Pot of green tea

Lunch - Tomato, Carrot and Basil Soup and 3 x slices wholemeal bread (hex b)

Dinner - conference pre selection which I can't remember!

Well I'm blowed! I pre ordered a pretty healthy choice all those months ago!

Dinner - starter of melon, beef with new potatoes and carrots followed by fruit salad. I did have two small bread rolls though.

Drank water all night and ignored the bacon rolls at midnight! Feeling a wee bit smug!

X

Last edited:
Looking ok so far. I would struggle if I was at a conference. I struggle when I go to my sons for a few days to look after kids.
Going Friday, birthday party Saturday normal Sunday then take children to school mon tues wed then home.
Getting weighed before I go Friday
Hope I will be smiling:scale:

Good Luck in the morning Doreen, let me know how you get on, hoping for a big smile x Sounds like a very busy weekend but lots of fun spending it with your grandchildren.

17/10/13
Went for another wee run this morning 4 miles as before.

Breakfast - fresh fruit with raspberry activia yoghurt (need to check the yoghurt)

Lunch - baked potato with carrots, peas and Sweetcorn - a bit random but that was the best from a conference lunch. Oops forgot I had 2 small wholemeal rolls. Will count one as (hex b) and syn the other.

My usual going off plan sabotage is motorway service stations when I have a long drive home. But today I came up with a new level of randomness! I had a mug shot packet (free) in my handbag so opened it up and crunched away to my hearts content. It took longer to munch than my usual boredom eats!

Home now for dinner of 2 boiled eggs.

Lots of green tea......

18/10/13

Last day before weigh in and so far have kept to plan, what a difference it makes in how I feel about myself x

Breakfast - 2 weetabix and skimmed milk

Lunch - mug shot

Dinner - ham omelette and baked beans
Fruit and muller light

Well I've just proved to myself that sticking to plan and exercising makes me a happy girl! Lost 5 lbs this week, now to remain in control...

I'm at a hen 'day' which starts with wine tasting this afternoon followed by dinner. I'm going to enjoy myself but avoid any extras (like late night/early morning drunken food) and have a glass of water in between every wine!

Breakfast - 2 weetabix and skimmed milk

22/10/13

I didn't track over the weekend as I was in a hen do - make the best choices I could but still had fun. My Saturday morning loss gave me a wee confidence boost!

Yesterday was 100% on plan with a 4 mile interval run and some weights.

Today, I'm at another work conference away from home but going to be on plan.

Breakfast - Ham omelette and beans an activia yoghurt.

Snacks - Fruit

Back