Time to stop moaning and start doing!

Beth3107

Hi, so ummm a bit about me... I'm beth, 22 years old, live in Devon with my partner of 7 years and our gorgeous 1 year old little girl. I've always been a bit big. Was never one of the skinny girls at school.
I hit the gym hard 2 years ago and managed to lose 2 stone, and although i still wasn't at my target weight I get great and had so much more energy.
Then I fell pregnant and put on the pregnancy pounds. I completely lost control of my eating habits and other than walks with the pram I it very little exercise! As a result I have piled in the weight and have never been this heavy.
Today I weigh 15st9lbs , the biggest i
Have ever been!!

My target weight is 11st. I do not want to be super skinny, i want to be a healthy weight for my height and according to the doctor that is between 10 and 11. So I thought I would give myself 11 as a goal an if I manage that little but more then bonus!

I havnt decided on a regime or specific diet plan just but am doing my research. I have started to use slimbomb tho, as a make friend of mine used them along with eating better and exercising and he managed to go from 24st to an amazing 16st! From what the packet says they have a large amount of caffiene in an some
Sort of "herb" that blocks too much fat. Thy might just be a placebo but who knows! Only using them for the first four weeks to give me a kick start!

My goal is to be a healthy energetic mummy who my little girl can be proud of!

So 4st9lbs to go!

Watch this space .......

Hi, so ummm a bit about me... I'm beth, 22 years old, live in Devon with my partner of 7 years and our gorgeous 1 year old little girl. I've always been a bit big. Was never one of the skinny girls at school.
I hit the gym hard 2 years ago and managed to lose 2 stone, and although i still wasn't at my target weight I get great and had so much more energy.
Then I fell pregnant and put on the pregnancy pounds. I completely lost control of my eating habits and other than walks with the pram I it very little exercise! As a result I have piled in the weight and have never been this heavy.
Today I weigh 15st9lbs , the biggest i
Have ever been!!

My target weight is 11st. I do not want to be super skinny, i want to be a healthy weight for my height and according to the doctor that is between 10 and 11. So I thought I would give myself 11 as a goal an if I manage that little but more then bonus!

I havnt decided on a regime or specific diet plan just but am doing my research. I have started to use slimbomb tho, as a make friend of mine used them along with eating better and exercising and he managed to go from 24st to an amazing 16st! From what the packet says they have a large amount of caffiene in an some
Sort of "herb" that blocks too much fat. Thy might just be a placebo but who knows! Only using them for the first four weeks to give me a kick start!

My goal is to be a healthy energetic mummy who my little girl can be proud of!

So 4st9lbs to go!

Watch this space .......

Hey Beth :)

Just thought i would drop in and say Hi :)
I have never heard of SlimBomb! Curious to know a little more on that one :), is it expensive? Let me know how it goes on that one :) !

I am sure you will make your little girl very proud :) and wishing you lots of luck on your new Journey!

I will watch this space :) xx

I've tried slimbomb before they worked for a few weeks but then I stopped taking them and then when I restarted them they didnt work anymore. They don't work out that expensive, think it was something like a pound a day. Hope they work for you though and good luck with your future dieting xx

You sound really motivated! Good luck with your weightloss.I've just found this site and I find it really helps keep me motivated!

Hi all, thanks for the messages and encouragement. Re slimbomb: I'm not sure on price as I was given to packets by a friend who no longer needed them but I will find out and let u know, today was my first day and they are suppose to be an appetite suppressent and fat blocker. Not sure how convinced I am but so far I havnt snacked at all today!!!! Not wanted too! Which is pretty incredible for me As I'm always in the fridge! Even tool my daughter to see my headlights and I didnt even raid the biscuit tin , which Is usually standard procedure for a visit to grannies!! Good luck all xxx

Beth3107 said:
Hi all, thanks for the messages and encouragement. Re slimbomb: I'm not sure on price as I was given to packets by a friend who no longer needed them but I will find out and let u know, today was my first day and they are suppose to be an appetite suppressent and fat blocker. Not sure how convinced I am but so far I havnt snacked at all today!!!! Not wanted too! Which is pretty incredible for me As I'm always in the fridge! Even tool my daughter to see my headlights and I didnt even raid the biscuit tin , which Is usually standard procedure for a visit to grannies!! Good luck all xxx

Headlights!!! Hahahaha stupid iPhone changing words! Supposed to say grandparents! Lol!

Lol @ headlights :)
My iPhone does that too, I have come up with some strange sentences with mine, very funny :)
Well done on no snacking Beth :)
Keep it up and have a lovely evening!
xxx

A little update about the slimbomb.... I had really horrible tummy cramps last night, almost like bad period pain, after a tiny overreaction/panic I read the leaflet that came with them and it advises u to drink 2litres+ of water a day and I've got to confess I was just to busy yesterday and prob didn't. I drank a nice cold pint glass of water and within minutes tummy ache was gone.
You have to take 2 capsules before 10am and 2 more close to 3pm but no later than 4pm - prob because of the high caffiene content. It also says that of you eat alot of fatty/greasy food you WILL experience some "irregular bowel movements" . Am i right in thinking that they sound similar to xenical?
Anyway day 2 of use and so far not tempted to eat. Had to make myself eat brekkie! Could I be about to kick my food addiction?

Ok so it's Saturday night and the end of day two. I havnt snacked at all, and really had to remind myself that it is important to have 3 meals a day, even if it's just an apple and yogurt. Which is really unlike me... I'm waiting for the honeymoon period to be over and the cravings for the biscuit tin to kick in!

So I've decided on two things today... Number one - in going to do a bit of research on atkins and possibly stick to this diet. From what I understand of it at the moment it seems like it would suit be best.

Number two- I'm considering downloading a hypnosis mp3 onto my iPod. Don't laugh! I listened to a hypnosis cd when giving up smoking, and whilst I'm not convinced you can "be hypnotised" I do think it can help u really relax and concentrate on your goal. So yeah.........

Watch this space..... Have decided I will weigh myself every Monday morning as well as it's the start of a new week.

Sunday - day one of Atkins.

B - Had an egg and 2 slices of Bacon
L- 1 chicken breast, salad, tsp Mayo
D- chicken breast with Cajun spice, spinach, fried mushrooms with garlic.

NO SNACKS!!!!!!! Yay!

Lots of water. Half a can of coke zero.

I just can't get my head around Atkins! It seems insane after years of ww and sf that on Atkins I am allowed to eat bacon, cook with lots of butter, and cheeses!

I've been having terrible headaches this evening though which a lady on the Atkins page informed me was "Atkins flu" which is my body ridding itself of carbs and coping with my cravings :( might also be because I had very little sleep last night as dd has a stuffy nose and she couldn't sleep.

I'm going to weigh myself in the morning, not expecting much as it's only been a few days but I need to get into a routine.

Right, off to munch on a babybel and watch topgear with OH xxx

I've heard that there are a few dodgy side effects with atkins, so keep an eye out and stay safe.

You seem pretty determined, so I think any way you choose to lose weight you'll do it!
Best wishes.

So I've given up the slimbomb whilst I'm on the induction stage of Atkins as I want to see the affects of the atkins diet in those beginning phase and see what the results are. The book recommends induction period of 2 weeks - 6 months depending on your weightliss requirements. I want to lose just over 4 stone so have decided on a 6 week induction which may change depending in the weight loss .
I weighed myself today and now weigh 15st 6. So that's 3lb in days!!!

It's been hard not snacking on Isobelles (my daughters) food. But dog has come in handy with that! Haha!

Still can't get my head round this diet and the things you can eat! Mind u I wasn't complaining when I was munching on bacon and eggs for brekkie!

Hope your all doing ok! Xxx

Just caught up with this, sounds interesting and it's great to hear how you're doing! :)
Did you look any further into the hypnosis cd?
x

So I've given up the slimbomb whilst I'm on the induction stage of Atkins as I want to see the affects of the atkins diet in those beginning phase and see what the results are. The book recommends induction period of 2 weeks - 6 months depending on your weightliss requirements. I want to lose just over 4 stone so have decided on a 6 week induction which may change depending in the weight loss .
I weighed myself today and now weigh 15st 6. So that's 3lb in days!!!

It's been hard not snacking on Isobelles (my daughters) food. But dog has come in handy with that! Haha!

Still can't get my head round this diet and the things you can eat! Mind u I wasn't complaining when I was munching on bacon and eggs for brekkie!

Hope your all doing ok! Xxx

Hey Beth :)
Well done on your weight loss so far :)! Your doing Fab!
How are you Finding Atkins?
xxx

Hi all thanks for the messages.
I'm finding Atkins much better now that the atkins flu has passed and headache gone! even starting to enjoy the "freedom" of being able to eat when hungry.
And carb counting is Soooooo much easier than I imagined!

I've had a yummy brekkie of bacon and egss with 1 carb ketchup

Lunch was an Atkins shake Nd brownie bar as I was in a rush

Dinner TWO turkey breast steaks in a Chinese marinade on a bed of kurly kale and onions! Yummy!

Snacks- 2 babybels and a slice of salami

3 litres of wAter

Weighed myself today - couldn't resist- and another pound has come off!

How are u all doing?

Xx

Wow I'm down to 15st 2 lbs in 4 days!half a stone off ! My body must of been holding lots of water!!!!

Today's planned menu is:

B- poached egg on slice of mim
L- monkfish fried with some cream
And bacon with some
Kurly kale (OH is a fishemen and the boat came in today so lots of fish for me for a few days) and the other slice of mim to mop up the sauce! Yummy!
D- might have a go at cheeseburger pie

S- shouldnt need snacks today- babybels if I do tho.

W- aiming for 3 litres

E- 1 hour swim today plus 1 mile walk to and from pool.

A- not today

How are u doing sugarmummy? X

Hi Beth
Seen you over in atkins and just found your diary. Glad its working well for you - im 3.5 weeks in and have lost a stone so far. Even more importantly i am loving the food and really enjoying planning and cooking :)

Keep up the great work!

Back