Discover Time to stop phaffing!

You will be fine at your wi don't be worrying

Great about your leg not being sore. Last chance workout before wi with the run? I like your thinking missy!!!!! C25k is really good isn't it. At the start of the program you think I'm never gona be able to run for 30mins without stopping and before you know it you are doing it and there's no stopping you

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

You will be fine at your wi don't be worrying

Great about your leg not being sore. Last chance workout before wi with the run? I like your thinking missy!!!!! C25k is really good isn't it. At the start of the program you think I'm never gona be able to run for 30mins without stopping and before you know it you are doing it and there's no stopping you!

Heh heh! You already understand me well! :p Thing is I've gotten into the habit of doing a run before I weigh in which means I ALWAYS have to run on a Thursday. I'm just waiting for a good loss so that I can absorb it. I do love the C25K, it works brilliantly.

Everyone has their own wi day routine I wi in Tuesdays but don't always get to exercise before hand it depends on my shifts in work

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today I had a new tooth fitted :D it's been 8 months since the dentist took my old poorly one out and tonight I was able to chew properly in both sides yay! It looks smashing, totally worth it.

Been good again today, made some frozen yoghurt (thanks for the inspiration last-time :)) which was absolutely yum! A positive day all round.

Thanks x

2lbs loss today - hoorah!

Back