Time to take control ...wish me luck xxx

ok so day 1 ...... sounds pathetic but i actually want to cry, im really hungry so trying to fill up on water but this just fills me to the point that i feel im sloshing around and makes me feel sick.

i cant remember feeling this bad on day one before, maybe its because my food intake is alot more than last time i started or is it because ive had a **** day.

So now stupid head is telling me i cant do the whole sole source thing and maybe i should be starting sole source + instead.

head in mess and feeling pathetic.

feeling calmer, argument with boyfriend finished and apologized for but have been a little sick.

I have just had a read of other diaries and the positiveness of some of the ladies on this site is so inspiring and some of them nothing short of amazing.

I hope that tomorrow is a better day and that i dont feel so pathetic and when i do i must remind myself why im doing this.

Im really hoping the first weigh in makes this feeling all worth it.

Hope everyones had a good producive day and thanks again for being so inspiring xxx

I was sick on day 4, cried all day and nearly gave up! Trust me this is my 5th attempt and usually only last a week today was my 4th wi. It does get easier once you get over the first 5 days. Good luck xx

dont feel down, this diet IS hard and it does play with ur emotions.

what helps me is thinking of mini goals for the day, dont look at it as a WHOLE day of SS, break it down, like
8am - cup of tea
10am - have a shake,
12pm - drink 1ltr of water
2pm - 2nd shake
3pm - finish 2nd ltr water
6pm - 3rd shake
7pm - fnish 3 ltrs water
7.30 - bath n chill out
9/10 - bed
then thats one whole day done!!
after the first day do the same untill u are coping, dont think of oh its lunchtime i should be eating, think of what ur next having on CD.

after the first couple of days u wont want to have to go back through them first days again, ur over the worst n working towards ur first WI results.

I also weigh myself every day - inspires me to keep going, may not work in a few weeks wen daily losses stop but for early days it helps me!

the whole day is a scary thing, but working to each meal without cheating is so much simpler n achievable. try it and c how u get on, it takes the stress out of it totally for me, if i woke at 7 n thought im not guna eat a single bean today i think id quit right then, but im on day 6 n small steps is working magical!!

nothing wrong with weighing daily. anything that helps is worth doing!!

Glad i can be of help, i feel so positve about it all at atm n if that can help others then even better!! ul b fine, just think small steps!!

so thought id go and weigh myslef .....1pound, must say not feeling very inspired but ive only been on ss for a day.

Not feeling so bad today, no tears, not snapped at anyone but feeling a little dizzy, but i have found that the dizzyness only kicks in when i have had a packet, hope this stops so i dont feel i dont want to have a packet.

I must say that im thinking about it all the time..... dont really want to become obsessed.

Hope your all having a good day xx

Hey Hun, I had the same problem with the dizziness to start but after 5 days and once I was in ketosis, it all went away. Felt great ever since. Xxx

Morning Guys, Bit of a rough day again yesterday and was still being sick. Spoke to my CDC and she said that she would like me to stop SS and go onto SS+ to see if the sickness stops. She was a bit worried i am allergic to the packets but i think its just me and not any allergy.

little bit upset because i really wanted this to work and worried that now because im doing ss+ that my weight wont come off.

It would be nice to hear from people who have or are doing both or ss+.

Am i now wasting my time ?

if i remember rightly my CDC sais results arent much different

I am switching between the 2 to suit my lifestyle, on days i need to eat, if its safer for u to do ss+ then do it, will still b quick resluts, think its something like 800cals so still VLC diet compared to normal diets etc

google it and you should get some results

Hey,

Just an update as havnt written yesterday.

Have moved from ss to ss+ due to sickness, i think i am now i ketosis as im not hungry or dizzy anymore.

It fitting my life style better and i actually see myself being about to do this for the next 12 weeks with out any issues now.

I have been weighing every day which kept me going in the first 3 days and im happy with my 5lb loss in 4days so far.

The weekend is going to be the challenge as historically i have spent it in the pub with my partner. Its time to think of new things to do, which i hope he will not turn his nose up and say "i want to go to the pub instead" because he can be rather selfish at times.

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

I believe it's something like a 1lb difference over a month between ss and ss+ xx

Evening ladies,

busy day with appointment for laser hair removal due to my pcos, only to meet my man in the pub and some horrible git who i have known for years and is generaly known as a nasty ass in town ...said to me as soon as i walked in and infront of the whole pub said "f*** me laura you have always been tubby, but you look massive ...are you 3 months pregnant".......wanted to be swallowed into a hole !

How horrible can you be ??? up untill yesterday i had done 5lbs in 4 days and i was so proud of that and now im being knocked by some fat evil idiot.

Normally dont care about what people say about me but this really hurt. To add insult in injury i went on weigh myself today and it said id put a pound on !!!! im mortified .... there was a few things ive tried to blame it on .........1 different scales.....2 not wearing my work clothes i normally weight in but jeans.....3 stated totm today....4 was full of cappachino shake and was busting for a wee.

Are these relevant points or am i just kidding myself ??.

Hope everyone had a lossful day xxxx

Lollymay said:
please help or even just let me know that one of you has done well today x

Dearest lolly - what an a-hole don't take any notice. In fact let him spur you on. Yes all of those thing make a big difference! My scales weigh me two lbs heavier than my cdc and 5 heavier than most others. A wee can take off a half lb and a big drink can also weigh you down . Also your body can fluctuate from day to day!

Your doing so well don't let one needle Dick nob end put you off x

Weighing in jeans always puts me at least a pound heavier, plus being full of liquid and different scales, you definitely can't compare!

It honestly shocks me what some people can say and reckon they're not trying to cause offence if challenged.

You don't expect that kind of outright rudeness from your worst enemy.

Back