Time to take control!!

KirstyLou12

S: 18st2lb C: 16st9.5lb G: 11st6lb Loss: 1st6.5lb(8.07%)
Hey everyone, I am new to slimming world, although not attending groups my best friend is so have studied her books, the website and mostly this site which I find AMAZING!!...been reading all the forums for a couple of weeks now and I love it....so hopefully I'll find some support here too :)

Because I feel I need to tell someone I went to Boots today and got weighed and was gobsmacked to find out i am 18stone 7lbs....at 5ft6 this is ridiculous, but for a change instead of depressing me it has motivated me to do this and move forward...

So anyways...Hi again :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

trulyteen

S: 15st2lb C: 13st5.5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 1st10.5lb(11.56%)
Well done on taking a stand!! Keep it up & let us know how you get on!!

renekot

S: 27st6.4lb C: 26st6.4lb G: 14st3.0lb BMI: 58 Loss: 1st0lb(3.64%)
Welcome kristylou12 keep motivated.DETERMINATION is the key to a new you. You can do it......go for it! Good luck on your weight loss journey. Keep us posted of your progress.

KirstyLou12

S: 18st2lb C: 16st9.5lb G: 11st6lb Loss: 1st6.5lb(8.07%)
Thanks Guys, I will definately keep you posted.....we can all do this together, I've realised so much that support from people in the same boat is the key...My OH hasnt a clue, seems to think if i eat salad and veg everyday the weight will drop off...I want something that can become my lifestyle rather than a quick fix (quick fixes have definately been my downfall before!!).....

jabba

S: 16st1lb C: 13st3lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 2st12lb(17.78%)
Hi, good for you! Good luck & hope to see you around on the boards!