Time to take control!!

KirstyLou12

Hey everyone, I am new to slimming world, although not attending groups my best friend is so have studied her books, the website and mostly this site which I find AMAZING!!...been reading all the forums for a couple of weeks now and I love it....so hopefully I'll find some support here too :)

Because I feel I need to tell someone I went to Boots today and got weighed and was gobsmacked to find out i am 18stone 7lbs....at 5ft6 this is ridiculous, but for a change instead of depressing me it has motivated me to do this and move forward...

So anyways...Hi again :D

Welcome kristylou12 keep motivated.DETERMINATION is the key to a new you. You can do it......go for it! Good luck on your weight loss journey. Keep us posted of your progress.

Thanks Guys, I will definately keep you posted.....we can all do this together, I've realised so much that support from people in the same boat is the key...My OH hasnt a clue, seems to think if i eat salad and veg everyday the weight will drop off...I want something that can become my lifestyle rather than a quick fix (quick fixes have definately been my downfall before!!).....

Back