Time To Try A New Avenue

TobiiRheaStarr

Away with the faeries....
Hey,

Well I have been using these forums for a long time but have had about a years hiatus. In this time I have gained back 3 stone of the nearly 8 stone that I lost :/

Circumstances changed. I changed jobs and now work nights and my gym closed down. I ended up binging and pigging out on night shifts and other times and the losing weight just went out of the window.

I went to see my Doctor in tears and she gave me a months supply of Xenical to try. I agreed as was hoping it would mentally (and physically) prevent me from binging on fatty foods!

Well I have started the pills today, it took a week to find a chemist with any in supply. So far I have had a lovely lunch of pepper and onion risotto with mixed veg.

I am really hoping this route will work and will try my hardest. I need to lose about 5lbs in the month for my Doctor to carry on prescribing me the pretty little blue pills.

I'm just going to take it one day at a time :)

Hiya! I have to admit that those blue pills have been life changing for me and I hope you have success with them too. Well done on finding them in stock somewhere! I'm panicking slightly as I only have a couple of weeks supply left now. Good luck with your diet x :)

Hey Alison.

I admit it took a couple days of ringing round all the chemists in Coventry and Kenilworth. I managed to find a legitimate online chemist that had 2 boxes in stock. I emailed them and they held a box for me while I sent in the script.

I'm glad they are working for you. I hope they also work for me.

Hopefully chemists should be back in supply by the end of June - so they say. So just keep trying. I only have one month supply so hope they are back in stock when (if) I get my next script.

Tobi :)

Hi Tobi & welcome.

They've been completely life changing for me, seven & a half months in I'm just under 5 stone down & I've not actually been on them since Feb but they have me a really good start & got me in to the right habits.

I really hope you're as successful xx

Well done Lexie that's awesome. I've seen you posting a lot around the forum! I have been on the xen for 5 days so far and have been spot on! I have been tracking using MFP, if anyone wants to add me my name is TOBIIRHEASTARR feel free. I haven't had any nasty side effects due to being WAY within fat limits. I've been going to the toilet more but that's because I'm eating more veg/salad etc. I feel like I've lost a few lb already and 2 colleagues say I look like I've lost some too! I don't get weighed till June 21st so that's gonna be hard. When I go to Tesco I'm going to weighin then I can weigh weekly as well and I'll be able to tell whether I need to tweak my eating etc.

Anyway I'm off forum nosing for a bit. Like I said feel free to add me on MFP or FB if you wish, the more weight loss buddies the merrier :) x

Last edited:
Well I thought I would pop on to say all is well in the Starr household. I went to Tesco and weighed in and have lost 7.3lbs since last Friday!!! So over a lb a day just. I'm so pleased. I felt like I had lost some but not that much! Anyway my eating is still good, still tracking, even went walking for an hour and a half tonight! Onwards and downwards for this week!!! xx

Back