Extra Easy Time to up my game!!!! I need some help

ecooper21

Hi all!!
I have been here before, been doing the diet before... but I keep ending up back where I started and I am now very fed up with my self.
I have tried from the beginning on the year to lose weight with SW as an online member... I manged to lose a few pounds and then shock horror get back on the scales today and have managed to get back where I started!

In light of the fact I am going on a beach holiday in June, plus a city break away in April I reallllly need to get my backside in gear!

I have set my target of 11 stone by 9th June! thats 1 stone in around 14 weeks... 1lb a week!!!! very doable!!

So time to stop making excuses and hopefully you lot can help me along the way as I am not even sure I really know what I am doing!! :(!!!

So DAY 1!!!!! not been shopping in preparation for this to kick start today so bare with... didnt know I would wake up very motivated today :character00116:

Breakfast
Muller light and pineapple

Lunch
Mug shot - tomato and herb

Dinner
Chicken, rice and vegetables with Soy sauce and egg. (Own variation of special friend rice)

Snacks
Handful of Tyrells crisps (dont know syns of these so will guess) 4 Syns

Hi there! Glad to see you're feeling motivated and long may it last!
Try not to get despondent when things don't go exactly to plan, unfortunately that's what happens to the majority of us and it's learning how to adjust and cope with it.
I don't know the ins and outs of SW as I do calorie counting and low carbs but when I do have one of those glitches I can often readjust the days menu to allow for most of it without causing too much damage. Main thing is to keep in mind that we are all in the same boat and struggling to get where we want to be so don't give up.
All the very best to you with your journey to slimdom!

Thank you Emmaline... that is exactly what I am trying to do... keep a good mindset and stay motivated!!! Heres to hoping!!! :banana_dancer:

Day 2:
Breakfast: Overnight Oats (my fave)!!!
Lunch: Left over special fried rice and grapes
Dinner: Greek Salad with feta as HEXA
Snacks: Banana, malteaser bunny
I have had 2 sugar sweets, not sure of the Syns... approx 4???
Malteaser Bunny 8 syns

SYNS: 13

Day 3:
B: Overnight oats
L: Tuna and Uncle Ben's Golden Veg Rice (been told its 2.5 syns for the whole pack???!!)
D: Ostrich Steak and Sweet potato and lots of Veg

I have grapes for snack, but someone has just bought a load of cake in... MUST RESIST!!MUST RESIST!!
May have few glasses of red wine tonight if I can resist the cake! :airquote:

So didnt get a chance to post over the weekend!
Yesterday got sent home from work and had nothing to eat apart from a few chips OH bought in.
So today
B: Muller light and mango
L: Mugshot (going to tesco at lunch so will probably get some salad to go with it)
D: Seabass fillet with butternut squash and vegs

Weigh in: -2lb!!
Happy with that!

Plan for Todays food!!
B: Overnight oats
L: Ham salad
D: Mushroom risotto (3 Syns)
Snacks: I have Strawberries today as a snack

Hoping to get to the gym at lunch time to get in a bit of body magic.

Back