Time to up the ante!

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
Time to jump back on the bandwagon and get stuck right in!

Had WI last night and had a maintain for the second week running - quite pleased in a way as I was expecting a gain, after a very naughty week (dont think I had a single day 100% on plan).

Worked out this morning that I have 14 more WI's before my holiday to Benidorm in September. This for me is the perfect opportunity - I have set myself the goal of losing another stone before then. I only need to lose 1lb per week, and anything more is a bonus!

So, starting today it's going to be lots of Superfree and SuperSpeed, and a whole lot of water - trying to drink at least 2litres per day.

I know I can do this - I have come so far already. Feeling really motivated and confident this week, just want to pass on my positive vibes to you all :vibes:

Good luck to everyone this week xxx

Oops - apologies for the size of my font in the first post, dont know what happened there!!

Its great when you feel potitive about weightloss. I am sure you will do it. Holidays are the greatest motivation to stick to plan!!!

Benidorm is fab you'll have a great time x x

need to work out how long to my hols..... for more inspiraton

only 6 wks till my hols now! Really panicking! i bought a bikini 2day and its goin straight back to the shop 2moro!:cry:Need to loose at least anotha stone b4 i try that again! lol!:eek:

Loving the positive vibes! Go girl!! x

Big thank you to everyone, your support is amazing!! Mwah big snogs xxx

Back