times of shakes?

soule38

Probably been asked hundreds of times before but I was just wondering what times of the day/evening do you all have your shakes?
At the moment my times are 10am 2pm 6pm and 8pm

Only on 3 per day but try to have am one about 10am after drinking a bit of water, 9am if off somewhere. 2pm for lunch and as late as I can wait for night time 8-9pm.

10am
1.30pm
7pm

Ish...xx

What you never had you can't miss!!!

i have mine at 12.30pm, 5.30pm and 10.30pm

i used to have all of them after 7pm

my CDC said to have my first product before 10am. is it ok to have it later? today was my first day and i had my porrige at 8am and i was struggling to last till lunch,

i usually have my brekkie at 11am at work and then my lunch around 3pm then dinner about 8pm. is that ok??

08:00 banana tetra
12:00 chocolate or strawberry tetra
17:00 chocolate bar
20:00 810 meal
Plus copious amounts of black coffee and a minimum of 1.5ltrs of water by lunch.

Like to have my first shake early to get the metabolism working and get myself used to having something at breakfast time (beck)

About 8am, then I leave my lunch one as late as possible but it's usually about half 1 or 2 then another when I get home and my evening meal.

During the week I have my porridge 1st thing, at 7ish. Then I have a bar at 4:30; final shake at 8 :) xx

During the week I have mine 7.30ish, 1ish and around 6 depending on shifts.

W'ends are not so organised lol but never have 3rd shake much later than 6! X

Back