times to have shakes?

I usually have my first shake at 2pm, second at 4-5pm, third at 7-8pm and fourth at 9-10pm :)

i know what you mean with the whole tea thing!
i have my shake, a bottle of water and cup of tea with sweetners! really filling!

i know what you mean with the whole tea thing!
i have my shake, a bottle of water and cup of tea with sweetners! really filling!

Glad to see i'm not the only one on that one :p although im only on two cuppas and 5 litres of water today...feel like im drowning lol xx

i did read something on here that said, everytime you feel hungry just swig on the water! it strangely helps, if you keep telling yourself!
im dying to eat something savoury today booooo! :(

i did read something on here that said, everytime you feel hungry just swig on the water! it strangely helps, if you keep telling yourself!
im dying to eat something savoury today booooo! :(

Yeah me too. Struggling tonight! But only another few hours till bedtime lol. What day are you up to hun?xx

This is my 6th day! i thought it was meant to get easier, got weighed on friday and had lost 6lb! not bad i guess :)
its just 4 weeks of my life and the quavers will still be there when im done haha!
what about you? when did you start? how you getting on?

This is my 6th day! i thought it was meant to get easier, got weighed on friday and had lost 6lb! not bad i guess :)
its just 4 weeks of my life and the quavers will still be there when im done haha!
what about you? when did you start? how you getting on?

Not bad..you already got weighed and lost 6...thats great hun! Just think what youll lose on your next weigh in! I'm on week 3 now and ive been fine up until tonight! really dunno whats up with me lol.

Haha im more of a wotsit girl myself :) so you just on LT for 4 weeks then? I've got 3 stone to lose so be on it for a good while yet me thinks!xx

ummmm wotsits! haha :) yeah just for 4 weeks, im was looking for a quick way of losing a stone and half so thought i would give it a go! hard work hey!
my friend has just come off LT and lost 3 and a half stone! she looks amazing! its well worth it.
its all about training the brain to think no food :)

Haha i'm so weird...talking about food and watching it on tv etc doesnt make me crave in the slightest. Maybe thats what i need to do...watch endless reruns of come dine with me or something!!

God yeah and everyone thinks the diet is hard...its keeping it off after thats the hard bit lol. Ohh you'll definately get that off then chick no problem! Whens your next WI? Next fri?xx

do you know what loads of people tell me it helps them watching tv cookery programmes and also making food for their partners, very strange i think! but might give it a go. Ive been trying to avoid come dine with me haha, ill give that a go too :) BE STRONG!
yeah next friday is my next weigh in, little bit excited now! its something to look forward to.
Saw your pics on the inspiration thread, wowsa! bloody well done you!

Lipotrim do recommend having your first shake mid morning, but I work shifts, so 2 days out of 8 I had my first shake about 1pm. It didnt make any difference to my weight loss.

Back