times to have shakes?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by musicman1054, 11 May 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. musicman1054

musicman1054 New Member

has anyone tried and tested the best times to have these shakes its my first day on this today. nes x:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lou

Lou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    W8
    I have mine as if I'm having normal meals, so one around 9am, next at 1pm and my last lot at about 6pm. The rest of the time I drink water to stop me getting hunger pangs. I've found that fizzy water is easier to get through than still, but that's probably just me.
    This diet is fab, just get throuigh the first week and you'll be fine. Good luck :)

4. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello Musicman. I personally drink 1 and 1/2 pints of water before my first shake at 10.30 am (my tea-break), then lots more water before my lunch, 3.30 p.m. (tea-break) then even MORE water before my dinner at 8.00pm and water after..... These times suit me the best, but you have to find what suits you. Best of luck, give it 100% commitment and come on here for encouragement and tips and you will surely succeed!!! :welcome:

5. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    I used to have my 1s shake around the time I wake up which is usually around 10- 11:30am followed by my second shake at around 3-5pm and my last shake between 9-10pm.

6. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi and welcome musicman. I have my first shake at 8am, second at 1.30pm and last at about 5.30pm but you just take them what feels right to you. There's no set times but if I don't have my first shake quite early I do feel shakey and a bit dizzy if not before 10am. Just me though. Good luck, not that you'll need it.

7. KelsH

KelsH Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've found if i have a coffee & pint of water first thing then i don't feel like i need my 1st shake until about 11. i have shake no2 about 4 and then last 1 at 8 or 9ish. i found thats the best way to hold off the hunger pangs n the night time munchies

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello and welcome.

You will soon get your own routine depending on when it is convenient to you and when you feel up to them. For me personally I have never been a breakfast eater and don't ever feel hungry till mid to late morning so I usually have my first between 11 and 1 depending on whether I am at work or not. Second around 4 or 5 then the last before bed about 11 - often made this a choccy one which gave me something to look forward to as I am a devoted chocaholic!!!!

Good luck.

x

9. Naya19

Naya19 ..doing it!

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(21.18%)
    Diet:
    Exante :)
    Helloooo :)

:welcome:to LT nes :)

I usually drink my first shake at 8am. Second around 12pm.

I split the third one in half and drink at 4pm then 8pm

I feel that helps to pace out my day so im not constantly thinking when is the next shake coming!

I hope that you will find the right routine that suits you hun :bestwishes:

Lei xxx

10. chefjustin

chefjustin Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(19.77%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    dude i like to have mine at 1145 pm and then 6.15 seams to work for me good luck and remmber it gets better ok

11. donjon

donjon Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.51%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    i have my first one at 7.30 then my next one at 5 when i get home from work. I find i am not hungry until after I have had my 5pm one. This week I have been finding that I am not hungry for my 3rd shake and have forgotten about it. Which is not good. I seem to be better at the weekend taking my 3rd shake. Probably coz i have them at regular mealtimes then.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.