Times?

I'm coming up to my 5th week, I can't stomach any more chicken lol. Not sure if in gonna try fish or just go for the 4th pack.

Haha I have the crispy one at 12 too yummy love the lil nutty bits!

Have to say we are getting that way already the thought of chicken yuk :eek: thankfully found out we can have tinned tuna and salmon as well as fresh fish so will substitute the chicken with that or a bit of cod/haddock.

Going to ask about prawns/shrimps as well as a lovely salad with prawns,lettuce,cucumber and pepper would hit the spot.;)

There is only so many things you can do with chicken, and a lot of the spice blends to coat it have citrus peel in(always check the labels thoroughly)! or citric acid/sugar, i know it would be tiny quantaties with the citric acid/sugar but i defo would not risk the ones with citrus peel in unless Rob etc said it was A-OK lol.

gunpowd3r said:
Have to say we are getting that way already the thought of chicken yuk :eek: thankfully found out we can have tinned tuna and salmon as well as fresh fish so will substitute the chicken with that or a bit of cod/haddock.

Going to ask about prawns/shrimps as well as a lovely salad with prawns,lettuce,cucumber and pepper would hit the spot.;)

There is only so many things you can do with chicken, and a lot of the spice blends to coat it have citrus peel in(always check the labels thoroughly)! or citric acid/sugar, i know it would be tiny quantaties with the citric acid/sugar but i defo would not risk the ones with citrus peel in unless Rob etc said it was A-OK lol.

I bought some white fish steaks from sainsburys today they were lovely! I was lazy and bought the chicken already cooked from the freezer in Asda. I think I'm put off by a few chewy bits was vile. Think I'll give it a rest and stick with fish for now!

Back