Timing of Shakes

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Do you think it makes a difference to your weight loss what time you have your shakes?

I hate going to bed hungry so try to keep my last one until a bit later at night ie. 10 / 11 o'clock. Do you think this is ok?

Yes that's fine. Doesn't matter when you have them as long as it's within the 24 hr period :)

Beware of leaving long gaps though. Twice this week I have had 'breakfast' at 8am and forgotten to eat 'lunch' as I was so busy and not hungry. By 5pm I felt so ill I had to eat normal food! Now I have an alarm on my phone to remind me! :cool:

Thanks. Never been a breakfast eater so my first one is always about 1.00 p.m., then about 7.00 p.m. then as I say the last one quite late so I'm not hungry through the night. Saying that though if I was starving I certainly wouldn't not have my shake earlier than those hours. I would just have them when I was hungry.

I leave about 3-5 hours between each shake and usually have my first shake at 1pm-2pm and the last one between 11pm - 11:30pm.

xx

Thanks. Never been a breakfast eater so my first one is always about 1.00 p.m., then about 7.00 p.m. then as I say the last one quite late so I'm not hungry through the night. Saying that though if I was starving I certainly wouldn't not have my shake earlier than those hours. I would just have them when I was hungry.

my timings seem to match yours. my fist shake is 1pm, second at 7 - 7.30pm and the last one is between 10 and 11pm

have been known to be busy and forget my shakes and have to cram them all in before bed

Claire, yes, I've done the same myself at time. Did you used to have another user name? I remember you loads but the name doesn't ring a bell. Is it me or have you changed it?

no have always used the handle sumayyah as thats what my ex husband used to call me. i added my real name claire to my siggy a long time back thou

Must be my lack of food hahaha. I remember your name Claire, and your photos but the name just didn't ring a bell. Never mind, you've done really well, wish I had of stuck with it last time, was only about 5lb from goal. Well done you x

wow u guys have ur shakes pretty late huh.

i need an early one in the morning.
prolly aroudn 9am
then the next one at 2pm and 6pm.
i dono how u guys can have ur first shake after 1pm!

I don't know how you can have one at 9 a.m., I would feel sick. I have always been a night time eater and need something to eat. I could never have my last one at 6.00 p.m. I would be starving later on. Each to their own I suppose, we are all different :)

I don't know how you can have one at 9 a.m., I would feel sick. I have always been a night time eater and need something to eat. I could never have my last one at 6.00 p.m. I would be starving later on. Each to their own I suppose, we are all different :)

are you my twin? :8855:

ive never been able to eat in the morning, nope eating after ive woken up involkes vomiting in me, same for my baby girl, her bad bad mother sends her to school with out brekkie, well i doubt they would be happy if she was sick on the school bus

my largest meal of the day was always my evening meal, usually sometime after 8pm as thats when ive sat down for the day and hunger catches up

:8855:Yeah. People always say you have to have breakfast blah blah - I have never had breakfast! Same about me eating my main meal after 8. In fact, I have to get in from work, tidy up, shower, get pj's and dressing gown on, get all settled - then eat hahaha.

Back