Tin of roses...

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
I am at my cleaning job now and just cleaned an office which had a tin on roses sitting nicely on the desk with the lid off for all the world to see the bright coloured tempting treats that lay in wait... Now any other time I would have had a rummage to pick out my fav's and take 2/3 for the car journey to work but this morning NOTHING!! :) I am so proud of myself I actually think I have turned a corner.

I am on day 4, and I feel good. Have been jumping on the scales everymorning but am confused as I am not 100% sure what my actual starting weight was.

well done you - I have the same issue, Im a nurse and patients brings in lots and lots of chocolates. So what I do now is place my bottle of water next to the open tins and I dont feel tempted at all :)

yup - on tuesdays and thursdays we have meetings after work and there's always treats to make us not get stabby about being there late. Last thursday one of those big tins of biscuits came round - not chocolate or anything, but you wouldn't believe how much biscuits smell! I kept passing them straight on, and didn't fancy them at all - but the smell was really strong!

Well Done, this is a big achievement!

Well done! There is always chocolates around my office too - takes every bit of my strength not to pour the whole tin down my throat without even removing the wrappers.

Great achievement well done xx

Well done!! We had a rep here today who brought in food which included cookies & crisps!! I came on here to get motivation so I won't be tempted to snack! I'm on day 4!

Sooo hard!!! Lol!!!

Back