Tina's Food diary

Choccieaddict

not too sure how this works, whether I start a new thread everyday but rather than worry about that I'm going to plough straight in, with thanks to Deecorum, dehli and SpaceAngel for their encouragement.
Here's my green plan that I will stick to...

Breakfast:
28 g porridge (Healthy B) with blueberries
banana
coffee with 2tsp Coffeemate (2 Syns...I think, must check!)

Snack: Mullerlite yoghurt and Babybel Lite (Healthy A)

Lunch: cheese (28g Healthy A), mushroom and courgette omelette (FryLight, 2 eggs) with tomatoes and sweetcorn

Snack: Mullerlite Yoghurt

Dinner: Quorn stirfried, with wholegrain rice, mushrooms, courgettes and sweetcorn

Snack: banana and raspberries

Treat: bag of crisps (Syns no more than 6, will check exact value)

Coffee with Coffeemate again (2 Syns?)
Gosh, if I do manage this I'll be feeling positively angelic. Am worried about this evening though, I'll be on my own and no doubt peckish! I have some Asda's own brand Angel Delight in the cupboard, wonder how many sins in that, I will have an A choice left for some milk....hmm...

Nestle Coffee Mate, dried 2 level tsp

red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns

You were nearly right Tina!

Do you know the name of the Asda dessert thing? xx

Nestle Coffee Mate, dried 2 level tsp

red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns

You were nearly right Tina!

Do you know the name of the Asda dessert thing? xx
oh goodie, less Syns than I thought! Thanks for that.
I think it's called Strawberry Whip, it's one of their budget, white and green packet brands.
I've just impressed myself and knocked up what SW call a Mediterranean frittata...my very first attempt at a SW recipe. I'd call it an omlette ;-)

Sunday

getting back into the swing of it and keeping busy.
Green day.
28g porridge (B choice) with blueberries and a banana
Snack: banana
Lunch: 4 Ryvitas (B choice) thin slice Bernard Matthews turkey (Synning it) and cucumber, Muller Light yoghurt
Snack: banana and grapes, mini pack of 4 mini Jammie Dodgers (Synning it)
Coffeemate in two coffees (Synning it)
Dinner: Roast chicken (Synning it), dry roast potatoes, veggies, gravy (Synning it)
Off to calculate my Syns now and hoping I've stayed under 15!

Also exercised for 20 mins today and yesterday on the treadmill and elliptical.:party0049: Really pleased about the exercise. I used to exercise loads last year and it seemed to make a difference. Time to focus on fitting in time for exercise every day from now on.

Back