Tina's Trials in SW land!!

lol thanks Heather! It was immense - heres a pic of it -
6788864277_611a66939a.jpg

I made it and it was fabulous! :drool:

thanks hun! lol xxx didn't go to weigh in tonight as I am suffering from the 3rd cold I've had since Christmas, feeling extremely fed up now. off to drs tomorrow.... :(

thanks Claire, yeh hun Ive been ill since August with my depression, had a bad breakdown due to stress and ive not been right since. so my immune system is pretty low and im feeling really run down. Dr I saw was not my normal dr and just slagged off the number of tablets I take!! excuse me for being ill!! lol appetite has gone and im just grazing, but grazing on rubbish which is not good, not looking forward to WI tuesday, but at least its valentines day so can have a lovely meal post WI!! :)

Oh him sorry to hear that, typical doctors comment though!
I must admit I'm starting to feel pretty low myself. Have suffered depression a couple of times but over 15 yrs ago but works tough at mo, grandad drying, hubbies possibly lost hearing in one ear and woke up this morn to no hearing. It's minus 7 atm and I'm fed up.
Ahhhhmmmppp roll on better weather and some goods new hey.
Sorry to moan on your diary but so arghhhh tonight xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey hun, its ok, I know exactly how you feel, rant perfectly acceptable and probably what you needed. Life is hard sometimes and it can get you down, there's no shame in feeling that way, it just happens. Its just whether you give in to it, thats the problem I had in the summer.

Can you take some time out, have a couple of days away or something to cheer you up? have some me time and look after yourself, thats the main thing xxx im here if you ever need to chat ok, there's no worries at all, a problem shared and all that mullarky :hug99:

That sounds like a good plan hun, some bosses can be really understanding, my boss is the best, they can't help unless they know something is wrong. I'm sure you will feel much relief once you have done xx sounds like you've got a couple of good things to look forward to, me and my hubby are going for a weekend to Stratford the week before Easter and I can't wait!! Where abouts are you going?? I'm ok today thank you, the cold is on the way out, I've started taking some extra vitamins so hoping it will help boost my immune system, we'll see :) xx

Glad you feeling but better :)
We live Stratford :), were off to Buxton for a week in our caravan. Then York for my girly weekend but our big trip is Florida in June.
So excited as haven't been since 2003. Taking a earlier Hols as hubbie has to work during Olympics. We normally take our caravan to France but as we couldn't this summer we decided to treat ourselves ..... I'm such a big kid for thrill rides!!
Our heating is broken and can't be repaired til Monday so were all snuggled in the lounge with a powerful electric heater brrrrr -12.5 last night with no heat was not fun x

how weird, you live in stratford and coming up here, and I live up here and coming down there!! LOL thats well freaky!! :) Hope you have a great time in Florida, I havent been but always wanted to. Been to disneyland paris a couple of years ago at Xmas and loved it, I so want to go back! I have to work during the Olympics as well :confused: lol xxx

reallyneedtodothis said:
how weird, you live in stratford and coming up here, and I live up here and coming down there!! LOL thats well freaky!! :) Hope you have a great time in Florida, I havent been but always wanted to. Been to disneyland paris a couple of years ago at Xmas and loved it, I so want to go back! I have to work during the Olympics as well :confused: lol xxx

Oops just re-read my post.... I love Stratford :) that's what I get for using iPhone to post ..... Or the cold causing numb fingers lol x

Oh him sorry to hear that, typical doctors comment though!
I must admit I'm starting to feel pretty low myself. Have suffered depression a couple of times but over 15 yrs ago but works tough at mo, grandad drying, hubbies possibly lost hearing in one ear and woke up this morn to no hearing. It's minus 7 atm and I'm fed up.
Ahhhhmmmppp roll on better weather and some goods new hey.
Sorry to moan on your diary but so arghhhh tonight xx

Oh Claire sorry to hear you're so down in the dumps- winter is such a horrible time for so many people!! I tend to suffer more in November/December- I don't mind Jan/Feb- I think it's because I am always filled with renewed hope and looking forward to the spring, whereas I'm always mega skint in Nov/Dec and not a Christmas enthusiast and going into the darker, longer evenings etc so dread the whole shabang!! Do you have a SAD lamp hun? I've heard great reports about them and am tempted myself!!

Hope all well with you Tina!! XXXXXXXX

lol didnt realise you meant you LOVE stratford?!! lol xxx only a few weeks away now, can't wait. We've booked our summer hols as well to Blackpool, I know, totally exotic!! but we are going in a posh hotel, so totally looking forward to it.

Haven't been here for a couple of weeks, my bad, sorry. Last week I gained 2.5lbs, but it was * week so not complaining, this week I lost 2lbs so practically back to normal. I've been really ill (again!!) this last week so food is always the first thing to go by the wayside. I've been ill every week this year with one thing or another, this last one has been a bad stomach bug, but, despite being quite ill, ive just wanted to stuff my face, how I dont know but thats how ive been. so the fact that I lost 2lb this week, I am quite bemused to say the least!! xx

Poorly again (((hugs))) such a rubbish time of year!!!
Well done on your loss though, doesn't matter that it's last week gain nearly gone as you just have to celebrate losses for what they are. It's so easy to punish ourselves too much for the gains and not celebrate the subsequent loss. What's important is you've pulled it back so huge well done.

Hope you feel better soon xx

thanks hun, that really means a lot to me at the moment ((hugs)) hope you are doing ok, are you feeling any better? xxx

hi hun, not doing too bad, got a lot of conflicting things going on at the moment. With being ill for every week of this year so far, its really getting me down, and I'm missing days from work and generally feeling like the whole world is against me and I can't do anything right. As I'm trying so hard to get every decision I make right, food has hit rock bottom and this last week I've either not eaten at all or eaten everything under the sun. It showed on the scales tonight, gained 3.5, so disappointed with myself, not just for the food, but the way I cant seem to get my life back on track yet. I dont know what I'm doing to stop myself from recovering, but I think the illnesses have just worn me out and I'm just ready for screaming most days :sigh:

Anyway, not gonna stop going to class and still gonna get weighed, just hope that I can get back into it soon............:raincloud:

reallyneedtodothis said:
hi hun, not doing too bad, got a lot of conflicting things going on at the moment. With being ill for every week of this year so far, its really getting me down, and I'm missing days from work and generally feeling like the whole world is against me and I can't do anything right. As I'm trying so hard to get every decision I make right, food has hit rock bottom and this last week I've either not eaten at all or eaten everything under the sun. It showed on the scales tonight, gained 3.5, so disappointed with myself, not just for the food, but the way I cant seem to get my life back on track yet. I dont know what I'm doing to stop myself from recovering, but I think the illnesses have just worn me out and I'm just ready for screaming most days :sigh:

Anyway, not gonna stop going to class and still gonna get weighed, just hope that I can get back into it soon............:raincloud:

(((hugs))) things will get better hun, good things happen to good people .... That's what I keep getting told so I'm holding on to it and waiting ;)
Or maybe were just both bad oooooooo !!!
Nope decided we're both good so it's gunna turn around.

Sending you some positive vibes, the gain will soon go. Stick with it and while things are so tough just try to make each day as positive as you can. If things good pear shape just remember food is the one thing you can control. It's easy to say I know, putting into action when life seems to be throwing bucket loads at you is far from easy but have faith in yourself ANC the decisions you can make.

If you have a bad day, just draw a line under it and start the next day with a positive approach and try not to dwell on what you've done wrong- it doesn't help us longterm.

Take care and stay strong xxx

thanks hun, sorry I haven't been around much over the last few days. Didn't go to group last week as I have been trying to work more to cover the days off I've had. Ended up wearing myself out even more and having another day off, so have now been "told off" at work so I've took a few days out and tried to refocus my head and my mind.

Luckily, I've been back to the drs, and he thinks that the extra medication I have been on since September is creating more problems than it is solving, so I am coming off them. I can tell the difference already!! Its like I'm back to my normal self again. Im sleeping ok again and not feeling as tired and drained. Its like I've got my life back.

So, been back on plan since Saturday, went to WI this morning as I am on annual leave from work and lost half a pound!! I am staggered to be honest!! My consultant this morning has told us about trying scan bran a day for a week, hes lost 5lb since Thursday!! He said trying eating them broken up in a dish with milk and fruit on, apparently its like mushed up weetabix?? Bought 2 packets from group to give it a go, who knows! LOL

Back