Tinks CD Journey Journal

Weigh in tonight. After losing the wagon over the hill after I fell off this weekend and yesterday, I dread to think what the result might be!

Weigh in tonight. After losing the wagon over the hill after I fell off this weekend and yesterday, I dread to think what the result might be!

Let us no ASAP!!Good luck xx

I'm really very hungry today.

I've had a shake, soup, 2 coffees (with skimmed milk) and 2 lts water.

Why so hungry? I don't normally get munchie oclock until about 5.30/6 (normally on my way home from work!)

Most odd!!!!!

Help.

Totally fallen off wagon. Have cheated every day, I am bloated and it's TOTM. I've got WI tomorrow and I know that I've hardly lost a thing.

Help.

Totally fallen off wagon. Have cheated every day, I am bloated and it's TOTM. I've got WI tomorrow and I know that I've hardly lost a thing.

Try to draw a line under it if you can & start again from right now, no matter what the scales say! Good luck hon x

Thanks :) I lost 1 3/4 lbs, so it's still a loss but a small one.

Was 100% today and am going to work hard to stay 100% this week!!!

Hmm. I wish now I'd measured swell as weighed. Size 14 skinny jeans fit like a glove this morning. I couldn't even get them past my knees in march!!

Well done on your weight loss so far you have done brill x

WI in - 3 1/4lbs. Not great, but not awful either.

Onward and downward...............

Long time no blog...........I'm still here, just been lurking and very busy.

Lost 2 3/4 the week before last and then 3 1/4 last week. Not earth moving amounts, but that's almost half a stone and smaller losses make a bigger difference than you might think!

Feeling really good apart from I am very light headed again.

My size 14 skinnies are now baggy, and I am almost at the point where I just HAVE to buy new clothes as I look like a tramp in everything else!

Last edited:
I was 11.13 3/4 this morning.................................OMG

First time under 12st in YEARS!!!

:bliss::party0038::greenapple:

Right so I'm back in here - I suspect all my old friends have disappeared into Slim-dom.

I am back at 12st.

How did this happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back