Tinks diary

27+4 its was soo amazing! Got the heart beat teddy too! And pics in frames for fathers day easy present !

We ended up getting the memory stick with all the pics on as hubby couldnt resist , we have one of her with her big toe right up her nose! Classy lady xxx

Aww I will be close to that il be 28+2 can't wait, who did you go with? I'm going with babybond x

I went with hubby and step daughter which was nice to get her involved. Its was so much better then i thought . Love the teddy ! X

Hi hun!!
Getting close to your due date. Im due end of August. We had a 4D scan and loved it! It was an amazing experience :D

We did the 4D scan as well :) Got the heartbeat teddy which is currently in Amelia's cot :) x It's lovely! Such a wonderful experience! Will definitely do it again for future babies xxx

I was amazing didn't think it would be so good!

Well just thought i would start organising baby room. Waiting for Father in law to put the furniture together then can do it properly in a few weeks. All the bits people have given and bought have soon mounted up i don't think i have to buy any more clothes or blankets! Just not sure how to organise for the best (i like order!)

How many moses basket and crib sheets do i need?

Well just been to midwife appointment and first time i have been weighed since first appointment and she was quite shocked i have put so much weight on! 2.5 stone !!! Oooos. Baby was measuring 25 weeks exact last appointment and now shes more then average at 28 weeks .

How come they weighed you? I was only weighed at my first and not again. I don't think I'd want them to tbh.

Glad baby is growing nicely :)

They just said they like to keep track. She was lovely but bit shocked ha ha i lost three stone before i found out i was pregnancy and was strictly calorie counting so i have absolutely made the most of it ! I knew i should have said i was heavier on my first appointment!

We can't worry too much can we, it's a struggle controlling hunger while pregnant. Most the weight I gained was in 1st trimester. Eating was the only thing to stop sickness. I wasn't wanting to eat fruit either, it was crackers and crisps I wanted :)

Yeah i didnt have morning sickness at all so didnt loose weight that way but did feel sickly and needed to eat and since has had breakfast every morning i never ever have breakfast so thats an extra meal a day i never had!

Well have not slept at all last night now its time for work and im in for three long days . Its going to be a hard week! Hubby is working sat and sunday when im off so not even got weekend to look forward to!

Hope you're doing ok hun xx

Yea thanks been resigned to the office at work now which is a bit boring but only for a few months now.

Baby furniture gone up now so just needs blinds etc going up . First load of baby clothes on the line now so i can start organising !

Congrats, catching up on posts, so subscribing

Just started to iron baby clothes- not as fun as i thought ha ha ! Just need to pick what to go in hospital bag

Back