Tinks diary

Feeling sorry for myself post... Shes due on wednesday but just not really had any signs anything is happening , think I'm being impatient but im uncomfortable and huge!!

I know labour can take a few days am i mad to want it to start now!

Not mad at all, I'm only 38+3 and I want him here now lol, even getting a few 'signs' such as shooting pains down there, period pains, heavy pressure, he's head was engaged from last week, lost a tiny bit of mucous plug (tmi) but nothing else has happened lol it's like they like they trick us, have you got a sweep booked if you go over? My midwife booked me in for mine when I'm 40+1 x

I havnt had any signs my tummy tightened but only twice !! Just no signs.

Yeah she booked me in i will be 40+ 2 i wont be having it tho thats why i want her to come now, it says in my notes im booked in for one but thought they would ask first only read my notes when i was home so don't know weather to call before hand or tell them no on the day.

I havnt had any signs my tummy tightened but only twice !! Just no signs. Yeah she booked me in i will be 40+ 2 i wont be having it tho thats why i want her to come now, it says in my notes im booked in for one but thought they would ask first only read my notes when i was home so don't know weather to call before hand or tell them no on the day.
Why don't you want one?

I would rather not be prodded and poked for something that isnt guaranteed! They are supposed to tell you most woman go in to labour naturally before 42 weeks although i know it doesn't always happen. I will consider it the week after may be il be 41+ 2.

Im torn, an induction in far more intrusive then a sweep so i just don't know im getting myself to worked up over it!

I found the induction slot less intrusive and less painful than the sweeps. I don't think if agree to a sweep again either x

I found the induction slot less intrusive and less painful than the sweeps. I don't think if agree to a sweep again either x

Did you? Was it just once with the pessaries? I read they sometimes have to do it a few times?!

I was only going to agree to one one exam and that was to go in the pool as they wont let you unless they know how far gone you are and if i later change my mind about pain relief . I wont be consenting to it four hourly just because thats what they usually do ha ha !

No, no pains just a few shooting pains but could be just down to the huge weight im carrying around!

Iv got a sore throat and all bunged up, i must admit i googled it to see if it was a sign but every little niggle can be a sign according to the internet so wont take it to seriously!

No, no pains just a few shooting pains but could be just down to the huge weight im carrying around! Iv got a sore throat and all bunged up, i must admit i googled it to see if it was a sign but every little niggle can be a sign according to the internet so wont take it to seriously!

I'm a constant googler too every little niggle I google it but it's not helping lol, cause if I google back ache and period pains it comes down to labour pains but I know it's him bearing down and aching my pelvis lol x

Eek! You're nearly there now, how exciting?! I swear as soon as your due date comes and goes time slows down so much. Are you ready? Do you have things planned to keep you occupied? Maybe you should plan something you really really really want to do and then Sod's law would be that you go in to labour instead and don't get to do it ;)

Everything's ready for her arrival which prob has made it go slower as iv been ready for ages . I should plan something over the weekend good idea then she will come ha ha!

Midwife tomorrow hope she comes tonight lol!

Well am full of a cold i feel great!! Off to midwifes today see if theres anything i can take, had paracetamol last night and slept till about 3, my bellys hurting today from keep blowing my nose !

Midwife today , am two days over. She going to book in an induction date just incase prob on 15th so if she doesnt make an appearance she mite come on my birthday 16th!!

Waters have broke! Yeah! Just getting myself ready and they have asked me to go in, not in any pain yet but thats what they said im not rushing just getting ready to go ! X

Yayyy exciting, good luck xx

Yayyy exciting, good luck xx[/QUOTE

Yeah thanks! Just hope she comes now on her own. Im in no rush to get back the delivery suit tho. I didnt want to be examined and she was like well if i dont what do you suggest i do then as she didn't believe me that my waters had gone. I caved in in the end as she didn't seem to give me any other choice although she insisted i didn't have to, but the. Didnt come up with an alternative! Im really angry at myself now for not sticking up for myself!!

Back