Tinks diary

Power cut today ! Good job i live near my mums to sterilise bottles with one hungry baby! Just had a phone call to say its back on so going to go home and see what the damage is to my frozen food!

Health visitor came today, told me she woulnt come at 3 months due to staffing unless i wanted a visit, so will be coming at 9 i think she said.

Weighed today and shes 10.7 getting soo big!

Attachments

• image-3327300560.jpg
    image-3327300560.jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 75
  • image-654253945.jpg
    image-654253945.jpg
    652.7 KB · Views: 80
So cute :) loving the clothes too! X

I'm the same people have brought him outfits so he wears them if we go out but Indoors it's cosy babygrows, plus there easier to get off and on lol x

Def easy arnt they and they still look cute, although i don't know when i lost the ability to use press studs but they are now a challenge !!

Looked at christening gowns today and saw some beautiful ones, the lady said she can make one out of my wedding dress which i think ill do , made me excited!

Def easy arnt they and they still look cute, although i don't know when i lost the ability to use press studs but they are now a challenge !!

Looked at christening gowns today and saw some beautiful ones, the lady said she can make one out of my wedding dress which i think ill do , made me excited!

Aww that is exciting! :) When is the christening? xx

Mike took Brooke down this morning give me a little lie in and i missed these lovely smiles for her daddy!

Attachments

• image-4191713160.jpg
    image-4191713160.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 51
  • image-2095274155.jpg
    image-2095274155.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 53
Oooo this came this morning cant wait for xmas, got next size up so cant wear it now, just waiting for her Elsa singing doll to arrive xx

Attachments

• image-237927217.jpg
    image-237927217.jpg
    523.9 KB · Views: 72
Just feeding brooke now she slept through hope its not just a one off! Fed her at 10.30 last night now 7.30 this morning

she has slept a bit yesterday and been just a little sick after her bottles so hope shes not poorly she may of needed her sleep.

If it does continue may up her night time bottles shes on 6-7 4oz bottles a day

Well looks like she is a bit poorly , seems to be struggling when I put her in the crib coughing and spluttering and phlegmy. Poor baba x

Awwww too cute! x

Thanks she looked so funny. Good sleeping last night had a bottle at 10, stirred at 6 when her daddy went to work but went back to sleep then up at 7.30 = happy mummy x

Plus weigh in day today started last Monday, 2.6 lbs off this week, not expecting that next week imagine its mostly water but its a start x

Last edited:
Sleeping still going good , pic of her alseep last night on daddy!!

Attachments

• image-977015758.jpg
    image-977015758.jpg
    565.2 KB · Views: 84
Off to baby play group soon Brook normally falls asleep about 10 even though shes just had 8 hours sleep! Lazy baby lets hope she stays awake

Going to get Brooke weighed today mainly so i can ask if they know why shes being sick , iv tried less milk no help and shes being sick up to two hours after feeding. It smells more then normal bit of milk spit up and her cheeks and forehead are getting a bit read. Gripe water hasn't made a difference but she doesnt have trouble getting wind up. Kind of hoping its maybe reflux and not an allergy but thats going off Dr google x

It does sound like reflux, maybe ask for some baby gaviscon xx

Back