Tinks diary

Ta!

Eeek wedding dress going today to be chopped up for Brookes christening dress!

Attachments

• image-6859235.jpg
    image-6859235.jpg
    541 KB · Views: 43
Hope you both enjoyed it :) x

It was different!! Brooke was quite good actually so must have kept her entertained but didn't count on having to stretch myself and lie on the floor! But will give it a go again. Tranquil babies and baby sing n sign too next week x

Ah I was thinking of giving this a go but it's quite expensive and there are other activities I want to take her to but it sounds fab :) glad Brooke enjoyed it xx

Ah I was thinking of giving this a go but it's quite expensive and there are other activities I want to take her to but it sounds fab :) glad Brooke enjoyed it xx

I probably wouldn't pay for it! Its nice to have a chat with the other mums. What a shame you have to pay im really lucky the sure start centre is close by and theres two others in my area that i can also use. They even put on first aid etc c

Sign n sign today was quite good.

Getting very stressed at trying to sort put how on earth im supposed to go back to work !

March after 6months im a support worker on a mental health ward so im just hoping that they will let me do 2 nights a week and go part time as there is no child care for our shifts ! Ooo want to stay at home ha ha x

Back