Tinks* Flab to Fab

What a packed couple of days, and I have enjoyed them.

Spent this afternoon watching the football and batch cooking. I have 2 portions of Curry, 5 portions of Chilli and 4 portions of Chicken Chasseur in the freezer, ready for lunches. Trying to be planned and motivated as I'm at work this Saturday so I can't WI. I might go and buy a battery for my scales so I can WI on Saturday before work. I don't really want my scales to be working, as when I use to WI at home I use to be on them all the time.

Sunday, I had my first driving lesson, and I loved it. I went a whole 30 MPH!! Oh yes, I was really shocked on how far we drove, I thought I would go on a quiet road. Not via roundabouts and traffics lights! Shocked, I have another one on Thursday after work.

Saturday, after WI I was good all da, then Saturday night happened with dominos. Amazing, but naughty, then we got free ben and jerry's which i'm trying not to think about.

xx

Day: Extra Easy

HEX:
HEXA: Cheese
HEXB: WM Bread

Brunch:
Sausage Sarni:

2 x WW Sausages (1 Syn) WM Toasted breadClover light (1 Syn)
A little bit of Tom Sauce (0.5 Syn)
Mushrooms

Snack:
Cold meats.

Dinner:
Biiiiggg Salad Plate.

New Pots, Chicken, Ham, bolied egg, prawns, cheese.
Salad: Lett, Tom, Cucumber, spring onion. Red onion.

Mayo (2 Syns)

Drinks:
4 x Tea (2 Syns for Milk)
2 x Diet Pepsi

Total Syns:
6.5/15

Woohoo congrats on your 1.5lb loss - that's fab news!
And great about your driving lesson too, I bet that was scary. I don't drive either - I learnt between 17-19 and took 5 tests in that time, failed them all obviously! And never bothered since.
Hubby only passed just after Bella was born and we couldn't survive without a car. I definitely felt a bit restricted when I was off on maternity leave and when he's working on Saturday's as we're so restricted in where we can go. Trouble is it's so expensive to learn isn't it? A couple of years and I'll try again I think, hopefully as a mature driver I'll actually pass this time!

Wow I love your super organised planning, you sound really determined! And don't worry about your dominos - life happens so there's no point in feeling guilty about it.

Are you back in work today?x

Hey Tinks,

am subscribing to your diary!

Must congratulate you on your 1.5lb loss and previous losses, you sound very determined like others have said. Plus your food looks and sounds amazing, right up my street, tasty and filling!

PS well done on getting started in the driving lessons, I really need to do the same but the older I get, the more scary it seems to me!xx

Woohoo congrats on your 1.5lb loss - that's fab news! And great about your driving lesson too, I bet that was scary. I don't drive either - I learnt between 17-19 and took 5 tests in that time, failed them all obviously! And never bothered since. Hubby only passed just after Bella was born and we couldn't survive without a car. I definitely felt a bit restricted when I was off on maternity leave and when he's working on Saturday's as we're so restricted in where we can go. Trouble is it's so expensive to learn isn't it? A couple of years and I'll try again I think, hopefully as a mature driver I'll actually pass this time! Wow I love your super organised planning, you sound really determined! And don't worry about your dominos - life happens so there's no point in feeling guilty about it. Are you back in work today?x

Thank you. :) I was chuffed.

It was scary but an exciting scary. Can't wait for Thursday for my next one. :) we really struggle, Craig has a scooter thing so he can drive round and get bits. But since having Lilly it's hard with dropping her off, and I want to take her to lots of different places. So it's deffinatly giving me a kick up the butt lol.

Very expensive, I've been saving bits up and we hit a couple if the bonuses at work so what u got extra in my pay u saved. Do it, I bet you will this time, as you have in your mind why you want to pass.

Thank you, I love being organised. I woke up feeling good as I knew I had it all planned.

I enjoyed every bit of it. Treat night to the extreme lol.

X

Hey Tinks, am subscribing to your diary! Must congratulate you on your 1.5lb loss and previous losses, you sound very determined like others have said. Plus your food looks and sounds amazing, right up my street, tasty and filling! PS well done on getting started in the driving lessons, I really need to do the same but the older I get, the more scary it seems to me!xx

Hi, how are you?

Thank you. Very Determind, I'm a bridesmaid in August for my auntie, and I don't want to be the one stood out for being big. There are 6 if us! Plus I want to feel confident, as I would just put lots if layers on. Plus I want to wear nicer things lol.

Thanks, I've being saying I'll learn for ages, and it never came. So glad I've gone and got started.

Hope you have had a good day xx

Hi, how are you?

Thank you. Very Determind, I'm a bridesmaid in August for my auntie, and I don't want to be the one stood out for being big. There are 6 if us! Plus I want to feel confident, as I would just put lots if layers on. Plus I want to wear nicer things lol.

Thanks, I've being saying I'll learn for ages, and it never came. So glad I've gone and got started.

Hope you have had a good day xx

Aww brilliant, so you have a great goal to aim for, and just think how great you will feel in your outfit! Have you got an outfit already then or are you waiting til you are nearer your goal to choose something?

I am good thanks, had a good two days sticking to plan, sounds ridiculous to be pleased with such little commitment, but I have found it so hard to stay motivated this time around! However, after gaining another 0.5 lb last week I am really hoping that I either STS or even lose at Thurs WI. Probably a tall order though given that I have spent all weekend off plan, drinking wine and eating naughty things oops!

I have booked a holiday to Spain for me and my son in July so I also have something to spur me on!xx

Yesterdays food:

HEX:
HEXA: Cheese

B/fast:
WM Toast.
Flora lighter than light (0.5)

Lunch:
Chicken Chassure (1.5) Carrot, onions and Mushrooms with Rice.

Snack:
Cooked Meats

Dinner:
Chicken breast topped with BBQ Sauce (2 Syns) Then topped with mushrooms, red onion, cherry toms, bacon, cheese and red chilli.
With garlic hassleback pot and salad. (Lett, tom, cucumber, red onion and spring onion)

Snack:
Easter egg Choc (5 syns)

Drinks:
5 x Tea (2.5 Syns for Milk)
1 x Diet Pepsi
2 x Pint of NAS

Total Syns:
11.5/15

Last nights dinner added salad on after

Attachments

• image-1916058760.jpg
    image-1916058760.jpg
    575.6 KB · Views: 24
Popping on to subscribe Hun. Omg your food looks amazing - I'm starving now lol. Well done on doing so well :) :) x x x

Hi, thank you. I'm like that when u read peoples food diaries. Thank you. Hope your ok x

Aww brilliant, so you have a great goal to aim for, and just think how great you will feel in your outfit! Have you got an outfit already then or are you waiting til you are nearer your goal to choose something? I am good thanks, had a good two days sticking to plan, sounds ridiculous to be pleased with such little commitment, but I have found it so hard to stay motivated this time around! However, after gaining another 0.5 lb last week I am really hoping that I either STS or even lose at Thurs WI. Probably a tall order though given that I have spent all weekend off plan, drinking wine and eating naughty things oops! I have booked a holiday to Spain for me and my son in July so I also have something to spur me on!xx

Yeah exactly. We have our dresses already, but in June/July there getting altered and take in/out. I love the dress, it's just when I wear a dress I wear something over it lol. So u can't get away from that in the wedding. It will be nice as I can see how well I've done.

I just need to stay motivated. I'm going to do the 30 day shred closer to the time before the fitting so hopefully will lose some inches.

Draw a line under it all, I had a naughty weekend too. But trying to pull it back, u can't WI this week as I'm at work :( so need to stay on track.

Ooo I love Spain, have you been before. Yeah in sure it will spur you on x

Yeah exactly. We have our dresses already, but in June/July there getting altered and take in/out. I love the dress, it's just when I wear a dress I wear something over it lol. So u can't get away from that in the wedding. It will be nice as I can see how well I've done.

I just need to stay motivated. I'm going to do the 30 day shred closer to the time before the fitting so hopefully will lose some inches.

Draw a line under it all, I had a naughty weekend too. But trying to pull it back, u can't WI this week as I'm at work :( so need to stay on track.

Ooo I love Spain, have you been before. Yeah in sure it will spur you on x

Hey tinks,

well like I said before, you sound motivated enough and looking at your stats, you've already lost loads! I actually bought 30 Day Shred after reading reviews online but I must confess, exercise-phobe that I am, that it is still in its cellophane! :ashamed0005: I also have Zumba for the Wii, which I am considering getting back out... I just find it so hard to get started lol. The most I have done this week is walking to supermarket and back and taking my son to SATs revision classes and then 20 mins a day on exercise bike but only on a low resistance. I really need to crack this exercise beast!!

Yes, we went to Salou last year, my first time away with just me and my son and we had a fantastic time so really looking forward to it. Especially if I can hone a summer bod out of the current winter shell!! We are off to Benalmadena end of July.:character00255:

Come on tinks, we can do this! Just keep posting your scrumptious foodie pics for us to drool over and keep up your batch cooking and even without WI, bet you will be losing!! xx

Hey tinks, well like I said before, you sound motivated enough and looking at your stats, you've already lost loads! I actually bought 30 Day Shred after reading reviews online but I must confess, exercise-phobe that I am, that it is still in its cellophane! :ashamed0005: I also have Zumba for the Wii, which I am considering getting back out... I just find it so hard to get started lol. The most I have done this week is walking to supermarket and back and taking my son to SATs revision classes and then 20 mins a day on exercise bike but only on a low resistance. I really need to crack this exercise beast!! Yes, we went to Salou last year, my first time away with just me and my son and we had a fantastic time so really looking forward to it. Especially if I can hone a summer bod out of the current winter shell!! We are off to Benalmadena end of July.:character00255: Come on tinks, we can do this! Just keep posting your scrumptious foodie pics for us to drool over and keep up your batch cooking and even without WI, bet you will be losing!! xx

I've got that on the WII. I really need to get back to doing some exercise, when I was on maternity I was going spin 1-2 times a week. Now I'm back at work, I'm too late back from work or not spent any time with Lilly. We will do it and exercise.

I love salou, I went there in a girls holiday when I was 18. Me and my friend were like; we're staying, we're not leaving. Lol those we're the days. You will do it.

It's to be our year this year! X

Some good pics from today will update properly later as I'm at work.

Attachments

• image-1389612384.jpg
    image-1389612384.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 31
  • image-145800619.jpg
    image-145800619.jpg
    521.3 KB · Views: 32
  • image-2266027447.jpg
    image-2266027447.jpg
    449.3 KB · Views: 31
Todays food:

HEX:
HEXA: Milk

B/fast:
WM Bread
Bacon, Egg and Mushroom sarni

Lunch:
JP, with Chilli (1.5 Syns) Chopped Toms, onion, mushrooms and red pepper.

Snack:

Monster Stix bar (2.5 Syns)
Vanila Muller Light

Dinner:
Just waiting to tuck into fish pie made by the Mr. going to say 4 syns on the safe side.
Peas, carrots, mushrooms, toms, csrrots, broccoli.

Drinks:
4 x Tea 2 x Pint of NAS

Total Syns:
8/15

Todays food:

HEX:
HEXA: Milk

B/fast:
WM Bread
Bacon, Egg and Mushroom sarni

Lunch:
JP, with Chilli (1.5 Syns) Chopped Toms, onion, mushrooms and red pepper.

Snack:

Monster Stix bar (2.5 Syns)
Vanila Muller Light

Dinner:
Just waiting to tuck into fish pie made by the Mr. going to say 4 syns on the safe side.
Peas, carrots, mushrooms, toms, csrrots, broccoli.

Drinks:
4 x Tea 2 x Pint of NAS

Total Syns:
8/15

Looking good tinks! Must make some chilli myself for re-using on jacket spuds. :) xx

Hiya x
HTS. Been following sw for a while and decided to have a right nose through!

Foods looking amazing! Great variety going on

Looking forward to following your journey with you and maybe pinching some ideas ;) x

Hiya x HTS. Been following sw for a while and decided to have a right nose through! Foods looking amazing! Great variety going on Looking forward to following your journey with you and maybe pinching some ideas ;) x

Hi. Thank you, how are you finding it? Thank you. Help your self to them. :) they are mostly throw a bit of everything in lol xx

Back