Tinks* Flab to Fab

I've not been in it before. But I will deffinatly use it again, so many nice things in there. I think the chow main will become a regular espiy when I go back to work as I can hear it up and have lots of super free in it. X

Well what a nice weekend. Saturday saw a nice 1.5lb loss, which took me to 1 stone off and out of the 15s. Woo. That's 9/9 losses now. My mum and dad had Lilly for the after noon yesterday, so me And the me went out for a bit It was lovely and felt like old times.

Today we have walked bloody miles, we went to a couple of pubs, but I stuck to diet coke. Was too nice not to sit in a beer garden.

I've been doing some online shopping yesterday, oops. Thought is treat my self, seem as though I'm back to work next Monday! Omg! It's gone so fast! Hoping my determination and planning sticks while I'm at work. I think I'm going to make a plan of what lunches I can take to work. Going to have a look on eBay for a lunch bag that's insulated. Need to plan!

Xx

Hi, glad to hear you had a nice weekend. And massive congrats on the loss!

Wow I didn't realise you were back to work so soon, how are you feeling about it?x

Thank you.

Yeah it's gone fast, only had 5 months off. At the moment I'm feeling ok about it, but I know when Sunday comes I'm not going to be happy lol. Xx

Today's breakfast:

Attachments

• image-3425340878.jpg
    image-3425340878.jpg
    443.1 KB · Views: 25
Now in the oven x

Attachments

• image-3013675707.jpg
    image-3013675707.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 24
  • image-3802837869.jpg
    image-3802837869.jpg
    481.6 KB · Views: 25
Yummy looking scotch eggs, how did you make them?x

Not posted on here for a while. I've been so busy with trying to do last minute things and now back at work.

0.5lb gain on Saturday. I did have ice cream on the Wednesday, and ate late on the Friday so I'm ok with that.

I've been so organised with food for work I've got my little pink cool bag full of free food, snacks and drinks.

Had singapor chow main for lunch and buffalow chicken for a snack and muller light.

Hoping this organisation stays.

Only problem I'll have this week is that I'm out for a birthday on Friday for drinks and A meal. So I need to be good. It's not like I can drive as I can't so no eacuse lol.

Updating this on the way home. Will post today's food. X

Today:

Day: EE

HEXA: Milk
HEXB: WM bread

Breakie: WM Toast. Butter (1) 2 x pouched eggs.

Snack: Buffalo chicken drumstick. (0.5)

Lunch: Slimming eats Singapour chow main. (0.5 added some hot chilli sauce)

Snack: Vanilla muller light.

Dinner: Steak, SW chips, mushrooms onions. Salad. Peppercorn sauce (2.5 Syns)

Syns: 4.5/15

Xx

Wow well done you on being so organised, I find it all starts to spiral downhill if I don't have my little bag of snacks everyday!

How have you found going back? What hours are you working?xx

Thank you. I think it's helped having my little bag. I have a little draw on my desk with low syn treats too. It's helping :)

I'm finding it ok at the moment, i hVe spent 3 hours before work with her and saw her when I got home for her last feed. But tonight she will be Sleeping.

I think because family have had her in the day, I'm dealing on with it. Hopefully I stay ok and don't just cry lol.

I'm back full time with a mix of shifts, earliest I start is 7.30 and latest I finish is 7.30pn. So not too bad.

How are you Hun? Xx

Had these for lunch today. Was ok at first but a weird after Tatar. There is a chilli and ginger one that I'm going to try next. Got these from aldi xx

Attachments

• image-1465533854.jpg
    image-1465533854.jpg
    526.6 KB · Views: 26
  • image-141764625.jpg
    image-141764625.jpg
    482.6 KB · Views: 25
  • image-1072758087.jpg
    image-1072758087.jpg
    491.1 KB · Views: 28
Not posted on her for a while. Been really run down with going back to work and getting up with Lilly. Full of cold now. :( well 3lb off today and I am very shocked.

Slimmer is the week this week, well chuffed. Also win the raffle, so today has been a good day. :)

After fat club I went for a walk abroad town and picked some bits up. I'm going to make a plan for lunches for work and teas, and gets some more bits tomorrow. Hopefully the weather stays nice. Then u can go out for a longer walk.

My first Mother's Day tomorrow, the Mr have had better remembered a card! Xx

Hi,
Well done on the loss - that's fab news! And Slimmer of the Week - you must have been chuffed to bits!

Sorry you're feeling ill, I remember in my first 6 months of being back in work I came down with colds all the time - I think it was a combination of being around lots of people more than I used to, and the air conditioning spreading it all around! I'm much better now and touch wood haven't been ill for about 6 months. So give it time and your immune system will get used to it - make sure you're having lots of vitamin packed fruit and veg to help it along!

Good idea with the planning. I've been a bit rubbish this week and haven't planned very well, and as a result don't have anything for lunch in work today... so will have to spend even more money on a salad lunchtime...

How was mothers day? I always struggle a bit as I lost my mum 8 years ago, but I was thoroughly spoilt with a lie in (pretty much unheard of nowadays!!), breakfast in bed, and a bottle of my fave Chablis xx

Yeah that's what I was thinking. As I work in a call centre environment everyone is talking all over each other lol.

I'm just glad I had my flu jab so I hopefully won't get worse. As normally I get it really bad as it goes on my chest and i end up on steroids lol.

Awww sorry to hear that, we didn't really do anything, as Craig lost his mum when he was young, so I didn't want to make a big deal about it. I was just happy to have the day with her. Craig put painted foot print and hand prints in my card which was great.

He did all the garden at the weekend, so it was pure 1 on 1 time with Lilly so I loved it. A present in its self as she was really good. :)
Hoping the good losses continue by being organised.

:)

Hope you have a good day x

Still bit feeling great, so I'm not gong spin tonight, in going to take advantage of my early finish and spend the rest of it with Lilly and make dinner. Fancy some comfort food of mash. We was going to have steak, but we have lamb shanks in the freezer, those ones you put in the micro.

Today was a but I a rush so I haven't had much to snack on so I'm hungry lol.

Here's today's food:

Day: EE

HEXA:
HEXB: 2 x Chocolate monster stix bar

Breakie: 2 x monster stix bars

Lunch: Chilli and rice (1.5, colmans pack made 5 portions) packed with chopped toms, onion, mushrooms, red pepper. And baked beans.

Will update the rest later x

Ooh what are the monster chocolate stix?x

Back