tinned free foods

chubbyemma

Silver Member
i really fancy a plate full of veggies with some form of tinned stew or tinned ravoli type food poured over it.
would anyone help a lost soul out and let me know what tinned stews etc are free foods or low in syns.
i have my big dictionary and its helping me,but i must admit i get confused with been new to slimming world and it all gets a bit much.
knowing what to get and where to bleeding find it in the supermarket, i nearly through my dictionary at someone this morning in supermarket cause i was getting frustrated and couldnt find stuff and people were glaring at me stood with my book cause i was stood in there way!!
lol rant over
moving on
;)

Tesco do a really nice tinned stewing steak that is free on a Red/EE day Hun. It comes in a red tin.

Tesco do a nice Irish Stew, big can 3 syns for whole can on green or EE

M&S Irish Stew is 2.5 syns per can on Red or EE

thanks girls for the tips, i will give then a try
:D

Asda SmartPrice ravioli is only 1.5 syns on green on EE. Don't go for the ordinary Asda one though -it's 5.5 syns!

thanks guys
And thanks for introducing me to the world of chick pea dahl. oh my goodness its blooming lovely.
And free on green
:)
trouble is OH is sniffing round my chick pea dahl tins in the cupboard because he has heard me rave about it !!!!!!!!
will now have to be crafty and find a good hiding spot for it..might share not sure yet
lol

Back