Tiny spots all over arms and stomach

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Anyone help here! I started with little tiny red spots all over my arms and stomach last night. I thought I had made myself overly warm as we have a log burner and it was ABSOLUTELY BOILING in our house last night....but they are still there. I dont feel 100%, cant pinpoint how I feel; just out of sorts so to speak.

Anyone had this before on LT? I didnt last time. Wondered whether it was something like measles, german measles???? Not sure.

They are itchy too but I am not scratching, just incase they leave marks !!

Sounds like prickly heat but maybe if you have some anti-histimines you might try them? Take an early night but dont bath as if it is prickly heat you will probably make it worse... oh and no hot water bottles!!!

Iris, have you had chicken pox before? It sounds like it. Do not scratch as it will scar. If the itch is horrid, you feel flu like then it may be chicken pox. I got them as an adult and it was a bit miserable for a few days. Calamine lotion helped the itch, then very scabby for a few more days.
Hope it is just heat rash. If it persists best get doc to check.

Sounds like prickly heat but maybe if you have some anti-histimines you might try them? Take an early night but dont bath as if it is prickly heat you will probably make it worse... oh and no hot water bottles!!!

Thanks Theresa AND QUESS WHT I HAVE JUST HAD!!!! AHAHHA...YES A BATH :)!
They are all raised up now !
Yes, early night...I am watching snooker, once this finished, will turn in for the night.

Iris, have you had chicken pox before? It sounds like it. Do not scratch as it will scar. If the itch is horrid, you feel flu like then it may be chicken pox. I got them as an adult and it was a bit miserable for a few days. Calamine lotion helped the itch, then very scabby for a few more days.
Hope it is just heat rash. If it persists best get doc to check.

Thanks Irish...no, I havent had anything like that at all...must have been a very healthy child :) hhahaha...

I will read up on this, and yes, if I dont feel myself in a few days I will go to the docs.

THANKS

Whatever it is stay cool, try and wear natural fabrics, no perfumes or scented bath/shower gels and try and relax!!

Helllooo if its not any of the above I got this last time on Lt and I put it down to like a milk rash like babies get,due to all the semi-skimmed powder milk in the shakes. Best to get it checked out though xx

I got this too when i done the diet before and it went away once i stopped. It may have something to do with the milk as I had a milk allergy until about age 14 and still wouldn't really take it other than cereal.

hey glad it went away. i have a little group of red spot just come up on my lower back and have been there for about 5 days now, theyre a little itchy but not to bad. hope it goes away.x

Back