Tip for newbies!

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Hi all you newbies to LT

One word of advice for ya DONT HAVE BREAKS!! omg ive just had a break for 2 weeks while on hols and its sooooo hard to get back on only day one and feeling worse then ever!!!!!

this is why i want to reach to my target be4 xmas cos i know once i off it i wont go back on it. thanks for the advise as you have made me more determined to get it done before xmas. hope your days get easier for you xxxxx

Hi all you newbies to LT

One word of advice for ya DONT HAVE BREAKS!! omg ive just had a break for 2 weeks while on hols and its sooooo hard to get back on only day one and feeling worse then ever!!!!!

But one positive for you, of course, is that you really know how it feels to go through the ups and downs of the first week - you know what you can achieve with this diet so I'm sure you'll get back in there, and carry on where you left off :D:D

But one positive for you, of course, is that you really know how it feels to go through the ups and downs of the first week - you know what you can achieve with this diet so I'm sure you'll get back in there, and carry on where you left off :D:D

Oh yes!!! I neeeeeeed to get into those size 10s ha ha ha ha what makes it worse is that my friend who was doing it with me has stopped now :( x

this is why i want to reach to my target be4 xmas cos i know once i off it i wont go back on it. thanks for the advise as you have made me more determined to get it done before xmas. hope your days get easier for you xxxxx

Keep going hun dont break for anything its not worth it !!! xxx

Sound advice Joanna. Initially when I started LT I only intended to do it for 2 months as a kick start but reading other peoples posts about restarting I decided I just couldn't do it and have decided to stick with it till the end! It may take me till November, or even December and I will be on it for my anniversary, my birthday and OH's birthday but I'd rather celebrate later than come off for a meal then have to go back on again.

Good luck Joanna coz you know you can do it. Hang in there babe.

x

Sound advice Joanna. Initially when I started LT I only intended to do it for 2 months as a kick start but reading other peoples posts about restarting I decided I just couldn't do it and have decided to stick with it till the end! It may take me till November, or even December and I will be on it for my anniversary, my birthday and OH's birthday but I'd rather celebrate later than come off for a meal then have to go back on again.

Good luck Joanna coz you know you can do it. Hang in there babe.

x

Yeah its so not worth it ive just had my last shake (know its early) but gonna have nice bath then early night and go to bed knowing ive done day 1 ha ha ha

Id say to anyone put off all social engagements if its too hard

Back