TIP - I'm really enjoying my 'drinks'

Clairebeau

I mentioned yesterday how I am really enjoying drinking peppermint tea! Yes, I still can't believe it myself ha ha. Anyhow, I got the yellow teapot I have on the kitchen shelves down, gave it a wash and set myself a lovely little tray up with it and a (sort of) matching cup. I sat and enjoyed watching TV with it on a little table next to me like some little old dear! I will do the same later on as I am sure the fiddling around (pouring it out etc) with it made me happier.
So, today whilst doing my fav thing of 'thrifting' (junk shopping) I bought a gorgeous glass jug and little glasses, all painted with little flowers, very Cath Kidston! So into it I put my ordinary tap water, and it has just tasted so divine after being poured out of it and drunk from a pretty little matching glass!

Yeah OK! LOL!! 'NUTTER' you're all thinking hee hee! :)

Keep up the brill work everyone. x

Hi honey, you are not mad at all! Anything that helps make this a little easier has to be a good thing! I always drink my water from a glass, even at work, it makes it feel much more civilised!
If you like peppermint tea, try white tea - I did for the first time a few days ago and its lovely!
Keep up the good work!!

Claire, you make a great point and one we should all remember. It is not what we are eating or drinking that we should enjoy but the how we are eating or drinking. So often we bolt down food on the go, standing up etc etc and still feel famished a while later. But, take time with it and relish it, well it is so much more enjoyable. Your teapot and glass jug just goes to show how important all of that is.

Claire, you make a great point and one we should all remember. It is not what we are eating or drinking that we should enjoy but the how we are eating or drinking. So often we bolt down food on the go, standing up etc etc and still feel famished a while later. But, take time with it and relish it, well it is so much more enjoyable. Your teapot and glass jug just goes to show how important all of that is.

Awwwww, thanks Mol!

It's so true, I have even stopped using a mug and switched to a bowl and spoon, for the soup drink, so much more satisfiying. x

it sounds so cute. I also looovvvveeee thrift shopping and finding little treasures. I must try finding a nice little glass for my self. thanks for the tip x
Nat xXx

You are not a nutter at all hun. Anything that makes it easier is fantastic. We all have our little things we like to do.
I can only drink plain water from a sports cap bottle and sparkling from a glass. I can only drink tea thats made in a teapot but not a metal one has to be a delph teapot I cant drink from a dark mug has to be white or cream coloured. I have to have the soup in a bowl cant drink it from a mug!!!!!

You thought you were a nutter???????? I must be one too then!

Niamh xxx

Back