1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Tip of the Day

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by Alycyn1980, 23 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Alycyn1980

Alycyn1980 Addicted to Minimins!!!

My apologies if this has already been posted but I couldn't find anything when I used the search section. On the Slimming World forum they have a tip of the day thread & there has been some fantastic ideas :D
    So thought I'd make a thread where we can all share tips/ideas here......

My 1st 1 to follow shortly........

Allie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Alycyn1980

Alycyn1980 Addicted to Minimins!!!

So I have made this up & laminated it & I mark off with permanent marker as I use or gain points. I then use nail polish remover 2 wipe & start afresh each wk. Gives a quick visual of where ur at

1403534093640.jpg
    1403534192385.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 MiniMins.com mobile app

4. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Well-Known Member

I originally made the tip of the day thread in the SW section which then became a sticky thread lol! So its good to see one here now I'm doing WW ? Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

I love your laminated charts! I think.I might make use of the school laminator to make some of these! ;) xx

6. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Well-Known Member

I've got a laminated meal planner too which is great for planning ahead your meals.
    xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins