Tip of the Day

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by Alycyn1980, 23 June 2014.

1. Alycyn1980

Alycyn1980 Addicted to Minimins!!!

My apologies if this has already been posted but I couldn't find anything when I used the search section. On the Slimming World forum they have a tip of the day thread & there has been some fantastic ideas :D
    So thought I'd make a thread where we can all share tips/ideas here......

My 1st 1 to follow shortly........

2. Alycyn1980

Alycyn1980 Addicted to Minimins!!!

So I have made this up & laminated it & I mark off with permanent marker as I use or gain points. I then use nail polish remover 2 wipe & start afresh each wk. Gives a quick visual of where ur at

Sent from my GT-I9505 MiniMins.com mobile app
  3. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Well-Known Member

I originally made the tip of the day thread in the SW section which then became a sticky thread lol! So its good to see one here now I'm doing WW ? Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  4. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

I love your laminated charts! I think.I might make use of the school laminator to make some of these! ;) xx
  5. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Well-Known Member

I've got a laminated meal planner too which is great for planning ahead your meals.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins