Tips for a bad day...

Hi, my little girls been ill the last few days and we've been up all night with her so am very tired. Between that and looking after my very clingy munchkin I don't want to be spending much time in the kitchen today. I'm looking for free on EE meal ideas that take minutes to prepare :)
Thanks in advance
Gill x

I often have for lunch a vegetable pasta. I chop some pepper, carrot, broccoli, courgette whatever I can find really and bung it in a.pan with some pasta, boil it all together till pasta is cooked, drain and stir in tinned tomatoes and if I have a hex a to use, some philly light. Couple of mins chopping but its really tasty and filling plus mostly superfree.

I have this alot, put a wok on chop a onion or leek and add that chop peppers and add them, chillis to if you want. I then put another pan on and cube either chicken, turkey or salmon and add to a pan with whatever spices you want. I then chop some mushrooms and throw them in the wok. when the meat/fish is cooked throw it in with the veg and it should only take 15 minutes max to cook.

If i have fish i use abit of light soya on the fish and veg, if i have meat i normally throw abit of whatever spice i use on the meat in with the veg to.

Back