Tips on this diet.

Want2bethin

How much ruffly, would i lose if i have..

1 banana for breakfast.
1/4 cucumber for lunch.
1 Banana for dinner?

How much ruffly would i lose on this diet?

You'd only be eating around 300 cals per day if you did that, which is way too low and would put you into starvation mode, so that when you ate normally, anything you lost would be gained again. It's impossible to say how much you'd lose as everyone's different. But you wouldn't feel very well at all.

If you're interested in a very low calorie diet (VLCD) there are lots of groups on here doing those under recognised diets, and still getting all the nutrition they need each day.

I was doing the CD SS. That doesn't contain much more calories.

Sorry, I don't know anything about CD, but like I said all the recognised VLDCs on here will be made up to provide all the nutrients you'd need, whereas the diet you've outlined wouldn't. How long were you planning on doing it?

Hi
I think if it was me I would lose my mind on that diet

What you are suggesting has a lot less calories than CD and it also has very few nutrients. You may need to rethink if you want to lose weight and can't afford cd. What about atkins or look at the other foods you can eat which would balance out nutrition and vitamins etc., To calorie count i use essential weightloss .co.uk They work out exactly what you need for your height and weight etc., You can have a free trial and see what you think.

Love
Rosie xx

i think you should consider the alternate day diet. You eat low cals for one day then normal cals the next. I'm starting that one today to see how much i can lose too.

How much ruffly, would i lose if i have..

1 banana for breakfast.
1/4 cucumber for lunch.
1 Banana for dinner?

How much ruffly would i lose on this diet?

OOh i would be extremely careful, this diet has no protein, which is a requirement to help maintain muscles around the body, dont for get your heart is a muscle and needs nourishment. Protein is also needed for our immune system. Maybe add in a chicken breast and some veges/salad and a couple of pieces of fruit for a more balanced approach. hope this helps.

If you were to seriously follow this plan for any length of time you would be starving yourself. We've all done quick fix 5 day eating plans to get us into a dress for an occasion or whatever but these things aren't sustainable. You would be putting your health at serious risk so please don't even think about it, try and find a plan that's right for you in the long term. Good luck!

Can't really add much to what others have said...just echo the fact that this would be a dangerous diet. Your CD SS was nutritionally balanced, as previously mentioned. Please rethink your route!

Back