tips please!!

Have been on slimming world for 2 years now and the weight is getting harder and harder to shift I now find it creeping up rather than off!! Really want to give lipotrim a go, but the one thing to put me off is hair loss which I've read about? Has anyone experienced this? Thank youu :)

I have never experienced hair loss hun, so it may not happen..Like Helen says, from what i have read, it is not a huge problem... You won't know until you try, and if it is only a small amount, the weight losses will make you feel sooooooooooo much better about yourself... Good luck with whatever you decide x x

I did lipotrim a few yrs ago.. I had hair loss my hair is very thick so not too noticable but it comes out in handfulls when washing and brushing! Theres more side effects too... Like stinky breath (its really stinky and disgusting) and i had a period the whole time i was on the diet.. So its not for the easily put off but its a fab diet!! Im doing camebridge diet now purely for ease and the larger variety of flavours

Hiya,
I am going to say to you that the hair losses can affect people.... BUT I persoanlly thiknk it depends how long your on this diet for. Personally Ive been on it now since last september and my fine but lots of it hair started to come out in handfuls about 6 weeks ago now.... so i had it all chopped of into a flattering concave bob to help it look thicker..... AND I also noticed fluffly grey re growth coming through at the same time! so you see although yes it can accentuate natural hair loss, its always growing back when it happens! So I am not worried, no woman has ever gone bald!!!!.... I also persoanlly think its nothing to worry about especially when you see the weight dropping off.... Ive lost almost 6 stone now!! :eek: so for me its so worth it. Plus ppl are actually commenting on my hair in a good way!!! :D:D So give Lipotrim a go, its tough but soooo worth it hun xxxxc

I knew that my hair was getting thinner but felt that this was due more to normal loss and no re-growth. When I finished LT growth started again which was a bit weird as I had a definite new hair line.

So it is only temporary and like someone else said, you don't go bald, and the weight loss is worth it. Once you start to eat proper healthy food again you reap the benefits ten times over with lovely healthy hair - because of good food!!

So go for it!

The first time I did Lipotrim I lost a lot of hair. It started to come out about 2 weeks after re-feed. When I washed and brushed my hair was the worst time. My pharmacist had not had anyone else report this to him, so it is rare. I would rather have thinner hair and a thinner body ;) now I take a hair supplement just in case. It did grow back so I'm not worried too much if it happens again

Don't let it put you off :D

I haven't noticed any difference, and am on day 17. You will notice a great change in your weight. But this diet is not for the feint hearted. It is seriously tough. This is my first time doing it and every day is a challenge. If you are in the right mindset then go for it. Time goes by so fast that a few weeks/months of doing this will pass so quickly.

Thanks for your reply how are you doing how much weight lost on day 17?? I really want to give this a go but scared to go to pharmacy its all abit daunting I know that sounds silly :( xxc

Thanks for your reply how are you doing how much weight lost on day 17?? I really want to give this a go but scared to go to pharmacy its all abit daunting I know that sounds silly :( xxc

It doesn't sound silly at all Lauren, but i won't lie to you-the first few days especially are really hard.. Get past that, and it's a lot easier!!

Last time i done LT i lost 9lb in week one, and 4lb every week after that (you usually lose during your refeed week too, before you go back to "proper" eating).. This time i lost 10lb in week 1, and will wait to see what happens at next weigh in... If you want fast losses, this diet is great, and if you keep logging on here, the people are fantastic for support and guidance.. Good luck, let us know what you decide to do x x

Back